Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

These are fly but I just dont know. It's like I'll respect them more if they came out in mid 2000's. It's like they're late or something.

I know why now. Because the color pattern reminds me of the laney 14s but just in red...
Screenshot_20200620-071212_Chrome.jpg

In mids obviously...

Next cop right here. These were supposed to be my birthday kicks but the got pushed back so Off-White Vapors will do

Wish they had ribbing on the sides but it's a double up for me
Ribbong on the sides with suede? Not sure if that would look good. But to each their own. Suede shoes dont need the ribbing in my opinion. Dont think there has been a suede pair or 14s with ribbing.

It has been done. I liked em on the Graphites and CDPs....which I know were not everyone's taste either. But I have em both. University Blue 14s from 06, Thunders. I prefer ribbing on 14s than without.
You are correct sir, but the universitys and thunders were both black so the ribbing on the suede really wasnt visible all like that. I didnt like the graphites.

These gonna be everyone’s 4th of July shoe

Never understood that. Why a company will release a 4th of July model/style on the 4th itself or only 1-2 days before. Most people are buying online and won't get their pairs until after the 4th. It's cool if you buy in-store and rock that day, but most aren't doing that. But the brands care more about it selling than you actually having it in-hand so I guess for them it makes sense to release on the 4th itself or close to it..

XIV's, 2 pages, bout a 2 weeks away... can't wait to get OD annoyed at how these surprisingly sold out.
Thought the same. Back then the 11 low i.e. was the last numbered Jordan I bought. Skipped the XIIs and XIIIs, and even the black toe XIVs. Last shots, Indiglos, Oxy’s, Wht/reds, Laneys and Columbia lows brought my *** back to the dinner table. Will always love the XIVs. Looking forward to these.

Thought the same. Back then the 11 low i.e. was the last numbered Jordan I bought. Skipped the XIIs and XIIIs, and even the black toe XIVs. Last shots, Indiglos, Oxy’s, Wht/reds, Laneys and Columbia lows brought my *** back to the dinner table. Will always love the XIVs. Looking forward to these.

Dope! I hope you get a pair since they obviously resonate with you. Out of all the color ways back then it was the Oxides first then Laney and Columbia lows that really made me like XIV's. I was never a big fan of sky blue back then and still they compelled me.

I'm still chasing Indiglo's but caught in a too much spending cycle.

Back
Top Bottom