Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Oh snap!
I just got a shipping email from FTL saying my pair that already arrived today just shipped
But when i click on track my package there's no number or info
It just says scheduled delivery on the 10th
I don't see anything on ups my choice or anything
Plus they just added my FLX points now
I guess i'll just have to keep a lookout :nerd:
Odds are it's probably just a glitch in their system
But you never know
I was told they implemented a new system for fulfilling orders and that’s why it’s glitchy. Unfortunately I don’t think we are getting 2 pairs. That would be pretty cool though

These tanked on SX

Yeah, pairs just started coming in the mail today and sellers already cannibalizing each other. My size already down to $230. If it go down to $220 (shipping and verification included) I'll cop. I'll just wait. These cool, but I'm not going over $40+ resale

Seem like more people bought these to sell, than anything. All these sneakers coming out and these Corona ballers, who new to reselling, just slapping $350 price points on them on release date. EVERY shoe $350 out the gate now, but nobody with sense biting, and these asking prices dropping quick.

Damn i just got an email from FTL saying my pair was delivered
Well i was super excited for about 5 min lol
Now i know for future orders from footsites to keep a lookout for usps

How so? Serious question. Really want these.

They were still in the $300s yesterday....today my size is in the $250s. Most online orders still not in hand. Should easily go into the $230-240s...maybe $220s. If it wasn't for the fees, I'd consider another pair. Don't really need em tho.

my ftl order just shipped!

but i dont think i have a tracking number??

Mine shipped earlier today too. Good sign. Once I got through on FTL I didn't try for any backups. I'm tired lol.

Yeah, pairs just started coming in the mail today and sellers already cannibalizing each other. My size already down to $230. If it go down to $220 (shipping and verification included) I'll cop. I'll just wait. These cool, but I'm not going over $40+ resale

Seem like more people bought these to sell, than anything. All these sneakers coming out and these Corona ballers, who new to reselling, just slapping $350 price points on them on release date. EVERY shoe $350 out the gate now, but nobody with sense biting, and these asking prices dropping quick.

yeah. from online sites going bonkers with out of stock messages to massive GR release and re-stock. just went to my local champs and saw my size to try on. one of the employees told me that they are expecting more shipment very soon and could re-order if ever they run out, same goes for the XI lows so supply I believe won't really be a problem if ever. really thought and fought hard deciding whether to buy these or not and finally opted out. probably because I wasn't that happy with the overall quality of the shoe and seems messy with the glue stains and paint job. in fairness, the shoe is really comfortable and looks really good, I felt the forefoot zoom unit to be protruding high which is nice imo, could be a bigger zoom bag.

however, the deciding factor came down to transition and cushioning. the 14 felt flat and stiff possibly due to it not being broken down yet which was still ok imo, cushioning was also nice but nothing special. comparing it against the cheaper xxx4s, pretty much killed my appetite on owning a pair. I mean, considering the availability of of both shoes, performance, aesthetics and colorway and pricing, the 14's felt dated if nostalgic value isn't considered. don't get me wrong, I like the 14s but I would more likely consider it if they come way way less than they are being sold at retail in comparison to the xxx4s. also, scalpers can eat crow.

Same... don’t feel like wasting hours tapping ATC on a restock then another hour attempting to checkout again

Alright, so I was able to cop a pair before sole links posted the link and I got through.

The money was taken out of my account and my order status said "fulfilment processing" then "no orders posted" later on, now the status is "fulfilment processing" again.

I didn't get a confirmation code yet either, does it sound like it went through for me?

I would call.....the fulfillment processing is a new status that is harder for us to track. That one can go both ways.

Getting antsy with my SNKRS order. "Shipped" Saturday morning but still sitting on processing....hopefully just backed up getting it picked up yesterday and today with the holidays.

Edit: Scratch that.....it updated. Anyone know if Nike has a warehouse in Dallas now? Both these and the Flints I got on SNKRS had origin scans locally as opposed to Memphis like normal. Not complaining, that's basically overnight shipping.

Last edited:
I would call.....the fulfillment processing is a new status that is harder for us to track. That one can go both ways.

Getting antsy with my SNKRS order. "Shipped" Saturday morning but still sitting on processing....hopefully just backed up getting it picked up yesterday and today with the holidays.

Edit: Scratch that.....it updated. Anyone know if Nike has a warehouse in Dallas now? Both these and the Flints I got on SNKRS had origin scans locally as opposed to Memphis like normal. Not complaining, that's basically overnight shipping.
My snkrs pair says estimated delivery tomorrow but I see no tracking history. Weird

anyone who ordered off a foot locker restock get shipping confirmation? I got 10.5 off the first restock which got cancelled yesterday then when they had the restock like 2 am this morning I got 10.5 again and it hasn't been cancelled yet but I just called them and lady told me its out of stock so will get likely cancelled...wtf this **** so frustrating

Mine from SNKRS came in a day early! These are so nice. Was surprised I got these off SNKRS w all the hassle its been getting Jordans since the last dance documentary.

Had to add the pics
20200707_192349.jpg

20200707_192421.jpg

Last edited:
anyone who ordered off a foot locker restock get shipping confirmation? I got 10.5 off the first restock which got cancelled yesterday then when they had the restock like 2 am this morning I got 10.5 again and it hasn't been cancelled yet but I just called them and lady told me its out of stock so will get likely cancelled...wtf this **** so frustrating
yea I ordered off footlocker at 2 AM, too and still didn't get my confirmation code.

What number did you call?

You must stay cross the water. I have to be to work at 6 am est. I literally got out my SUV to clock in came back to my truck, picked the phone up and seen a Twitter noti for these. By the time I was able to click to link they were sold out!!! Said to myself this cant be lyfe!!!...lol

yea I ordered off footlocker at 2 AM, too and still didn't get my confirmation code.

What number did you call?

Well it’s over, just got the cancellation email again. This sucks, i been anticipating them since the first images came out. Probably gna wait a few days and just end up paying resale (which seems crazy for non og 14s!). Number i called was the 18009916815 and waited like 45 min for her to tell me they out of stuck and u **** out of luck.

8B5AE747-7646-4156-BD7A-DC2E47105587.png

Back
Top Bottom