Air Jordan 14 “Gym Red” July 2, 2020 $190

Yall sure a different track number isnt on the page as the tracking number yall had previously. I had a similar thing happen to me.

Nah man no shipping email
Nothing in my account history
FTL sending tone and I another pair lol
Buy one get one free baby! :lol:

Nah man no shipping email
Nothing in my account history
FTL sending tone and I another pair lol
Buy one get one free baby! :lol:

No no... On the carriers web tracking page. Not FTL or email...

Like this ... Original tracking is up top then they delivered to my local post office. They updated tracking. Then local post office delivered to me...

Screenshot_20200706-143608_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
No no... On the carriers web tracking page. Not FTL or email...

Like this ... Original tracking is up top then they delivered to my local post office. They updated tracking. Then local post office delivered to me...

Screenshot_20200706-143608_Chrome.jpg
There wasn’t a tracking number to begin with.....both of our orders still say fulfillment processing and submitted

Yeah I had my pair shipped to my work
If I had it shipped to home it would of probably popped up on my Usps informed delivery account
Everything about this was weird
FTL account hasn’t updated
Never received shipping/tracking
Shipped using usps
All my orders from footsites have always been shipped using ups ground or ups surepost

My pair that I ordered from FTL just showed up today via usps
I never got shipping confirmation
My wife just texted me that a package came and now that I see this I’m thinking it’s the same thing 😂
Waiting on her to get back home to check it out for me.....

What states are you guys from? Only asking because mine says the same thing, no tracking, and if I don’t stay on it, my packages will get stolen smh

My pair that I ordered from FTL just showed up today via usps
I never got shipping confirmation
Same thing happened to me today. I got home at 7 this evening a little salty that I still hadn’t gotten a shipping confirmation and there they were sitting in the living room from where my wife brought them in. Went from thinking it was super slow shipping to lightning fast given the circumstances. Looks like they shipped the day of purchase from looking at the invoice

Oh snap!
I just got a shipping email from FTL saying my pair that already arrived today just shipped
But when i click on track my package there's no number or info
It just says scheduled delivery on the 10th
I don't see anything on ups my choice or anything
Plus they just added my FLX points now
I guess i'll just have to keep a lookout :nerd:
Odds are it's probably just a glitch in their system
But you never know

Back
Top Bottom