Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I swear ya'll are SO focused on being able to see the shoes that you have forgotten to actually look at your pants.
sick.gif

I like the cuffed elastic sweats.

Way before it became popular I'd cut the wrists off throw away sweatshirts and sew them onto my sweats that were only sold with the wide open bottoms for the longest time. I've always taken my Levi's and cargos in from the knee down for a slimmer fit and left the thighs the at the natural fit.
Next thing you know Wiz Khalifa hits with Black and Yellow and then everyone is rocking the Levi shrink to fits.

But this skinny sweat and jean craze isn't for me. But I've always done(last 5/7 years) the alterations on my pants to my own liking. Crazy now though, you can't buy a cargo parachute style pant or a jogger without the elastic cuffs

Last edited:
so my shoes are so lucky to travel around the world - while im here working hard to buy my dream pairs

from SP to New York to Dubai UAE

Pay what you feel Comfortable paying…  str8 up!

I'm thinking these might reup once more and then sit around...

kinda like Snakeskin 11 lows did… you won't know Christmas price till we see what's left out there...

pairs dry up every day

which in turn creates more fake listing then authentic ones in the market  place..

Last edited:

Pay what you feel Comfortable paying…  str8 up!

I'm thinking these might reup once more and then sit around...

kinda like Snakeskin 11 lows did… you won't know Christmas price till we see what's left out there...

pairs dry up every day

which in turn creates more fake listing then authentic ones in the market  place..
I'm sure there will be another restock by November hopefully, I got mine from the Shoe Palace, took me 14 days to get it delivered here in my place.

I really hope a restock to pave way for those who really wanted the Ferrari 14.

cats at my job still talk about these

red jordans don't last long in houston at all

not saying they'd pay 300 but no love is lost

Buyers are much more entitled though. If you don't like the price keep it moving but nope whining, low balling and sob stories. :lol:
Hey we can whine and low ball all we want we don't owe them resellers nothing, they're the ones who choose to buy some shoes to resell to make a quick easy buck. I don't respect that personally or the whole resale hustle business altogether. Bunch of wannabe d boys in my humble opinion. But hey "get it how u live" I'm def no man to judge another's business endeavors

Last edited:
Buyers are much more entitled though. If you don't like the price keep it moving but nope whining, low balling and sob stories. :lol:
Hey we can whine and low ball all we want we don't owe them resellers nothing, they're the ones who choose to buy some shoes to resell to make a quick easy buck. I don't respect that personally or the whole resale hustle business altogether. Bunch of wannabe d boys in my humble opinion. But hey "get it how u live" I'm def no man to judge another's business endeavors

*looks at sig* Oh ok.

I know the anti re seller thing is cool but If you've sold ANYTHING new/used online or off you know how stupid people can be. You can put something for $25 some moron with ask if you'll take trades or if you'll take $10 shipped.

Even if you pick up something for someone at RETAIL they will cry about shipping and paypal fees. :lol: International (Canadians) dudes are THE WORST when it comes to crying about shipping.

*looks at sig* Oh ok.

I know the anti re seller thing is cool but If you've sold ANYTHING new/used online or off you know how stupid people can be. You can put something for $25 some moron with ask if you'll take trades or if you'll take $10 shipped.

Even if you pick up something for someone at RETAIL they will cry about shipping and paypal fees. :lol: International (Canadians) dudes are THE WORST when it comes to crying about shipping.

Man them canada heads just expect gifts.

"Oh your post says shipped" meanwhile shipping to canada costs at least $20 more.

Used My Ferrari 14 today - didn't notice any flaws but need to be extra careful since it is suede 

Thank You for whoever posted the Shoe Palace restock link

Last edited:
:wink:
*looks at sig* Oh ok.

Aww Boo Hoo. Hey if u don't like the customers, find a new business. What u expect, u ain't done nothing special but order some shoes online or went to the mall and bought some shoes that sold out and u marked up the MSRP price for your own personal gain and expect others to pay more than u did. I'd low ball ur reselling *** too. I just don't care for any of yall and don't spend any of my money with any lone reseller. Just sayin. No offense :tongue: And yea I got shoes for Sale in my sig line and I'm selling them all at below retail and are all deadstock. So I'm losing money with all those shoes in my sig that are for sale. Good luck selling them Ferraris you JUST bought in your sig

Last edited:

Then must really hate the retailers who resell the new releases for way over the retail price under a different business name?

Last edited:
Damn R ryanjumpman420 . Don't hurt em' killer.

Feeling that post though
Hey when I'm standing in line at the mall and watching all these resellers trying to curve the market with elementary school economics and jumping in line and taking someone else's shoes who wants to buy one pair just to wear and have. Then some wannabe hustler takes your pair so they can try and make a quick $50~. And as soon as they walk out the store they immediately start at trying to RESELL the shoes to others who have been standing in the same line as long as they have. Ive had to stop going to malls caude i akways get into arguments with these resellers cause I'll call they're *** out and nearly get into a fight with one of them guys nearly evertytime. And it doesn't help that I can't keep my mouth shut either. So I'm partly to blame. But sorry u gets no respect from this guy here. But hey who the hell am I?

Last edited:
Then must really hate the retailers who resell the new releases for way over the retail price under a different business name?
I never pay over box price and never buy from anybody except directly from nike retailers either through online or in store. Never bought or even looked on flebay or anywhere else where resellers lurk cause I'll just curse them out eventually. Not one shoe i own came through social media or some independent Al Bundy. Call that what u want. And that's not a retailer if he is changing his name and selling the product on his own personal ground. That's a reseller who just works at a retailer. If I buy from him at his retail store he's gonna charge me box price like he has to and maybe I'll tip him if he acts right. It's a buyers market now my friend, not a sellers market.

Last edited:
only getting harder further from the release date.
No they're not, hell they're going down in price not up. Kinda reminds me of the taxi and gamma 12s last year. Gammas started out being worth more than the Taxis but it didn't take long for the Taxis to surpass them Gamma 12s in the resell market. I believe the Gamma 12s were a bit limited. Maybe I'm wrong but I know the Taxi 12s were a huge GR. These and the black toe 14s just kinda remind me of last year's Gamma and Taxi 12 dropping round the same time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom