Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Lego game.
laugh.gif
While your laughing and Pootin n Giggling over there

Take 5 mins and ebay search lego's

and go look at what was BOUGHT not listed

Some sets People pay Daily up 3-5k for and cost 200-300 retail

you tell me what's a better mark up for a reseller… 

if your gonna resell……you must SELL everything

While your laughing and Pootin n Giggling over there

Take 5 mins and ebay search lego's

and go look at what was BOUGHT not listed

Some sets People pay Daily up 3-5k for and cost 200-300 retail

you tell me what's a better mark up for a reseller… 
if your gonna resell……you must SELL everything

I'm laughing at the words "Lego game," not the reselling of Lego's. Not that I need to explain myself here, but obviously some are dumb.

Last edited:
My interest has now been piqued regarding these Legos that are selling for stacks. So I'm assuming these sets can't be obtained from places like your local Wally World or Target

My interest has now been piqued regarding these Legos that are selling for stacks. So I'm assuming these sets can't be obtained from places like your local Wally World or Target
No were talking brand new in box 20 year old legos. U must not watch alot of of Pawn Stars.

Last edited:
No were talking brand new in box 20 year old legos. U must not watch alot of of Pawn Stars.

Honestly I hardly watch any TV. If I got time for TV I'd rather use that time to get a pump in at the gym. But yea I guess the idea of hustling Legos has now been shot down considering I don't own any 20 yr old Legos

Honestly I hardly watch any TV. If I got time for TV I'd rather use that time to get a pump in at the gym. But yea I guess the idea of hustling Legos has now been shot down considering I don't own any 20 yr old Legos
Lol u can get a good "pump" at the gym in an hour. With all the trash on tv today I don't blame ya for not watching it much.

DHL and UPS combined forces to brighten this dude's day

PS: You can make a decent buck of flipping Lego sets. Just buying certain top of the line Technic or Modulars can double or even quadruple your money in 3-4 years. Buy them when sales hit or just ask for a discount for buying volume, sit on them till they stop making them, and profit.

People Drop 5k on $5.00 shoes…  look in the Mirrior

I don't wanna sway this Thread to the LEFT..just go google search and do your homework on LEGO's

and it's not the Old sets…it's New ones Too

I'll leave you with this Pic to think about…Since i'm soooo full of IT!

He ain't lying, y'all want to see my Lego collection?
My Lego Game is nicer than my shoe collection

He ain't lying, y'all want to see my Lego collection?

My Lego Game is nicer than my shoe collection
Are you for real?

or Mocking me…. Seriously 

no fo real doe… you collect?

Nah I'm not mocking you.
Kidding about collecting BUT I've spent probably 3/5 k in the last 3 years for my Nephews collection.
I was going to steal his pics.
He's super into Legos, I finally went to the Omniplex with him this Summer, man the **** these dudes built with Legos, Legit skill no lie.

I respect the Lego Game

I don't wanna sway this Thread to the LEFT..just go google search and do your homework on LEGO's

I wonder what year that millennium falcon is from.

I think I'll keep mine on ice until December. It's just not cold enough (in my opinion) to wear these in Louisiana just yet........

View media item 1199757

Lol those Lego sets can still be obtain if you run by the right thrift shop, or house/storage auction. Trust I know a lady who makes major bread reselling old vintage antique stuff.

That's why I got the first toy robot just sitting in my vault. Last I check I think it goes for $700 to 1k and I only paid $25 bucks :lol:

Last edited:
You have to be in to those stuff to know which one sells better and which ones are just regular stuff. Im in to comics and some comics sells for $100 but you have to be the first to know and you have to know when to sell.. My Sixth Gun #2 sold for $100 at one point but 2 days after it went down to $20. That comic retailed for $5 or so.

You have to be in to those stuff to know which one sells better and which ones are just regular stuff. Im in to comics and some comics sells for $100 but you have to be the first to know and you have to know when to sell.. My Sixth Gun #2 sold for $100 at one point but 2 days after it went down to $20. That comic retailed for $5 or so.
same as sneakers with everything else. you gotta know the market and know whats hot. dudes that did preorders for wtls at 500 looked crazy two weeks before release but are now happy (sellers, not the buyers :lol:) because they made way more than they can make on em now. that's why I stick mostly to shoes, I have no clue what lego sets would sell or comic books.

Shoes is hard to resell for me because i want to wear my shoes..

But one the other note. I found a DS ferrari 14 for retail + $12 shipping... Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom