Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

My friend was given some Promo Ferrari 14s that came from a CP3 camp.  Do these have any increased resell value or is it about retail?   No box.

My friend was given some Promo Ferrari 14s that came from a CP3 camp.  Do these have any increased resell value or is it about retail?   No box.
Is it different in any way from the retail version? Or can he prove it came from the camp?

Doubt it's gonna alter much at all either way.

Anyone try Jason Markk Repel on these yet? If so how did it come out? Any discoloration or change in texture?

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

I'm sure quality is slightly better, mean materials are more softer and able to take a daily beating on the court as per the regular retro that's more stiff with barely any support. Same goes to the guys that get PE's sent to them. I'm sure Joe Johnson's steel 10's are far more different then the regular pairs that's released to the public.

I'm sure quality is slightly better, mean materials are more softer and able to take a daily beating on the court as per the regular retro that's more stiff with barely any support. Same goes to the guys that get PE's sent to them. I'm sure Joe Johnson's steel 10's are far more different then the regular pairs that's released to the public.

View media item 1418476

I see where you coming from, but 95% of the time they get the same quality we get, might have their names and #'s stitched on the shoe and have a promo tag on em, thats it

whats the going price on these and are these limited, i know they were originally released Chi only then released to the masses?

Sold my DS size 9.5 for $300 last month locally. I doubled up on these due to sizing issue. I feel that my size 9 feels better

whats the going price on these and are these limited, i know they were originally released Chi only then released to the masses?
I had an extra size 12 too. I listed them on ebay a few months back, the only size 12 on there at the time, for $260 opening  & $325 BIN. They went for $325 within a few hours.

yeah the price has been steady at 300 and not really moving at all recently...not sure these will be highly wanted in the future

yeah the price has been steady at 300 and not really moving at all recently...not sure these will be highly wanted in the future
i completely disagree with you @seekaz here is why. Shoe heads love all red shoes. Same can be said for the all red 21s when they came out. Now its a sought after shoes by collectors. Id say in a yr people will be talkin about these as they do the 21s. When I break my all red 21s people always ask me where I got em from. Some people even think they are the ferrari 14s no joke.

i completely disagree with you @seekaz here is why. Shoe heads love all red shoes. Same can be said for the all red 21s when they came out. Now its a sought after shoes by collectors. Id say in a yr people will be talkin about these as they do the 21s. When I break my all red 21s people always ask me where I got em from. Some people even think they are the ferrari 14s no joke.
s

So u think these will be highly in demand in the future I agree on one thing they will not come bs j if ever for a long time and I think they might have the jordan 5 toro raging bull popularity down the road given the all red

Back
Top Bottom