Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

For you Conneticut sneakerheads

Don't know why pic is small, but Restock at Eblens at Brass Mill Mall in Waterbury, CT. They are doing raffles

Last edited:
I think the all red Yeezys took it to a whole new level but the Toro ivs is what sparked it IMO

not ever since the raging bull pack lol. the majority of people never liked the red 21 or the red 5 before the trend began. something else sparked the hype for red shoes and I'm not sure what it was. I don't keep up with what's "in" lke that or what celebrities are doing, but I'm sure it has something to do with all that mess. We will definitely see at least 2 red shoes a year from now on IMO until that trend fades. and I'm sure we will see several more samples/pe's like the red 11s and 3s to hype everybody up even more on the whole red shoe thing.

Last edited:
How was the opening??? Wanted to make it out there.. But had to work!!!
It was pretty good man. They had Carmine 6s, Infrared low 11s, Ferrari 14s, Sport Blue 6s, 3s, AJ KO 1s, Infrared 13s, Baron 13s. Bunch of lebrons and Kobes. 

These are going for next to nothing .... I don't understand 

$215 is GReeeeeeat!

I'm seeing $220-240 everywhere!

Dopest 14 out right now!

I can't see JB making these again anytime soon!

Keep checking Nike Outlets. Got my pair for $180. And Sport Blue 6's for $130
Nice.. wish i could find retros at the outlets round me. I asked about retros at one of em and the guy said they sell as soon as they put em on the floor..

Not really sure what to get. I can only get one, aunt pearl KD 6 or ferraris :rolleyes

You're in a Ferrari thread, so ya, Ferrari's. Go to KD's thread and I would def say Aunt Pearl's. :smile: It's all on you bro! Joking aside, Aunt Pearl's are an annually thing. We may never see another Retro Ferrari release prolly in the next 5 to 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom