Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

I was able to grab my pair thanks to @kd2423  

These are damn near GR status here in chicago, the location I went to had more of these than the sport blue 3s.

They still wouldn't budge on 1 per rules even though I was literally the only person that bought a pair.

i think i'm just gonna try my luck when they drop next month... ain't much more else i can do any way huh ? 
laugh.gif

What was retail on these. Hope nothing changes on the September release. Would love to own these but I'm far from Chicago. Forgot they released this weekend so I guess I don't need em. Any one want to pm a brother?

Well I went back to the villa I bought mine from and even though they have over 15 pairs left they won't sell me another one so i can't help out but if in Chicago area PM if your are still looking.

laugh.gif

it looks like a lot of people came up on these... i'm seeing a lot of people with multiples

Last edited:

I was able to grab my pair thanks to @kd2423 
These are damn near GR status here in chicago, the location I went to had more of these than the sport blue 3s.
They still wouldn't budge on 1 per rules even though I was literally the only person that bought a pair.
glad u were able to cop bro I double up on em and got a pair for my Cuzin in NY

Glad u were able to cop bro I doubled up and got my Cuzin in NYC a pair @mrdeeds ..... Sport blue threes flew of the shelf here in chi not to help they are a popular gang color

To everyone that PM'd me, my cousin worked with someone else to move a lot of the shoes. I will let you know if any become available.

Back
Top Bottom