Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

i've seen a lot of people in the midwest groups with multiples like crazy.... a lot of people were still copping at like 7:00 at night

More than enough is everyone copping. More than enough doesnt mean anything in these cases. They still gna sell out on the 6th leaving tons of people empty handed in seconds

nerd.gif
Pm'd

i think these are going to be my next jordan pickup.. hopefully its not a hassle to pickup on the 6th. going to pass on those blue sports 6's.. looks to plain imo.

If these were soo Abundant in the Chi-Town Area and sooo easy to get…

I would be Slanging dem Boyz at Resell till next month's RD

GET BREAD!

I said it earlier they were still sitting in the 17 plus villas that got a shipment.  There was more than enough which is a plus in my opinion who ever wanted them in the Chi definitely got a pair or two no reason to pay that ridiculous resale price.

I said it earlier they were still sitting in the 17 plus villas that got a shipment.  There was more than enough which is a plus in my opinion who ever wanted them in the Chi definitely got a pair or two no reason to pay that ridiculous resale price.
They be sold out by this weekend due to backdoor sales  Q the music

I don't see how these would not release on the 6th specially considering a lot of cats here went after the 3's instead of the 14's would make sense to push these out to the masses.

I was finally able to get my pair yesterday. Spent a little more than i would have liked. But now its on to the XX9s and the WTLs. Then ill be good for a bit.

Hoping for the best on the 6th. Really want these. I pray it doesn't end up like the I23 6's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom