Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

so you're saying that you ARE NOT a hype beast? 
explain your love for those royal 1s you have for trade in your sig.
lol. I've always liked them? I bought 2 but I'm willing to trade one since idiots pay so much for them right now... why not see if I can get the few things I wanted but couldn't get while I was unable to cop a couple years back dude to personal reasons. and the 13s I missed due to hype? is that enough explanation for you?

Got a rsvp at ntrf and with a fairly late dm. If I can't cop online at 10, will head out to pickup. I told myself no more retro+ color ways this year. :smh: @ myself!

so you're saying that you ARE NOT a hype beast? 

explain your love for those royal 1s you have for trade in your sig.
lol. I've always liked them? I bought 2 but I'm willing to trade one since idiots pay so much for them right now... why not see if I can get the few things I wanted but couldn't get while I was unable to cop a couple years back dude to personal reasons. and the 13s I missed due to hype? is that enough explanation for you?

Sometimes a trade piece is worth way more than $.

I feel that trade all day on a double

Last edited:
So I entered the raffle for the first release here at HOH in Chicago didn't win that one but managed to pick them up on release date at one of the many villas that got them.  I entered the same HOH on Tuesday and got the call about 8:50PM shockingly.  Besides being less hype for the 14's IMO the holiday and having the one day raffle while being a back to school week for the kids helped out in the end i' m just glad I was able to secure a pair for my brother.

Last edited:
2 malls...3 raffle tickets. 0 calls.

Got someone else to grab 2 tickets in my size at 2 of the same stores...2 calls. :lol: :smh: :nthat:

Last edited:

ya'l see this ??? people are getting hit with this today
giphy.gif

(Hate bot users)

Last edited:
Grey market lol I just check nicekicks.com it says 200$ lol at 200 these are gonna be super limited I got mine on lock at villa people gonna sleep on these at the price of 200 where I'm at

Grey market lol I just check nicekicks.com it says 200$ lol at 200 these are gonna be super limited I got mine on lock at villa people gonna sleep on these at the price of 200 where I'm at

Not that limited it seems Kenny. The numbers are low but so is the interest it seems.

A lot of cats in here are hitting Raffles pretty easy for such a "limited" shoe.

I think most that really want a pair, will get a pair at retail

not that limited. im surprised all FTL locations near me are getting these.  sometimes only mall branches and hoh offer some non- GR releases.. but they did raffles on these though..

not that limited. im surprised all FTL locations near me are getting these.  sometimes only mall branches and hoh offer some non- GR releases.. but they did raffles on these though..
When da Connects are calling me to lock down pairs …when usually it's the other way let's me know….

Back
Top Bottom