Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

just because a few people scored on the raffles in here doesnt mean that they arent wanted..they just got lucky..people want these bad..this is a shoe people triple up on lol...u cats think these are going to be easy to get thats funny to me....they gonna be gone in a sec..i got the atc weeks ago... i f*ck with atc for shoes i actually want to keep..retail +50 bucks instead of hassling ill take it..these will drop in chicago again and will still all be gone

@friscogza  lol yo that reminds me one time i walked by this kid in some 11's and he was like "yoo nice 13's homie!" with his hand on his mouth an everything lol..

Im ready for these. I wore my red suade 21s today, sone kid says them 14s is wet, I couldn't stop laughing. Kids these days all into the hype. Lol get your game right son
Not gonna lie, Ive been thirsting for some red suede 21s for the longest while. Take this rep just for mentioning them.

Last edited:
So my raffle hook up failed... the horrible NDC for me where I am 0-7 lol I'm due though right

There's no mention on Nike launch calendar on whether or not there's going to be something new, or why it's pushed back to a later time.  But expect anything when it comes to online releases.

just because a few people scored on the raffles in here doesnt mean that they arent wanted..they just got lucky..people want these bad..this is a shoe people triple up on lol...u cats think these are going to be easy to get thats funny to me....they gonna be gone in a sec..i got the atc weeks ago... i f*ck with atc for shoes i actually want to keep..retail +50 bucks instead of hassling ill take it..these will drop in chicago again and will still all be gone
They blocking and banning folks now that use them atc bots.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, Ive been thirsting for some red suede 21s for the longest while. Take this rep just for mentioning them.

Red suede xx1 now there is a shoe that needs to be retroed

Passing on these.

Love the xiv but not in red suede

Last edited:
Im ready for these. I wore my red suade 21s today, sone kid says them 14s is wet, I couldn't stop laughing. Kids these days all into the hype. Lol get your game right son
Heh, I wore my XX1s to get my raffle tickets (for good luck) and it helped me get 3 out of 7. Did you know the XX1s were in Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift.

well got a ticket from every location in the state that was getting them (5 in total and no call backs yesterday) still holding out hope that I could get a call today but chances are looking slim. 
frown.gif

Damn... In Australia, only a single footlocker store in each city are stocking these, 2 size runs each store.
Vs
Sport blues where ten footlocker s stores in each city were stocking them.

Sport blues last week were $220AUD, These are $280AUD, ($330? USD)

Just a reminder again that online is 10:00 est for NDC, FNL, EB, FA, champs , and FTL.
Nike store in Australia sells online in 8 hours.

They ship international too. Just cost a fortune ($330usd).
Here its being called a quick strike by foot locker and it *** shows with only single store in each city stocking.

It's gonna be a game time decision over here. Been going back and fourth about copping. May just post a 13 in here for someone to grab if they need it. 

Does shoepalace.com ever announce before hand their price and whether they'll do the sock combo?

Back
Top Bottom