Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

We gotta stop repeating questions in here
laugh.gif
Use the block button.

I Just missed out on copping the shoes at NDC Australia. The website was playing up. The shoes were $ 500
nerd.gif
They must of just "remastered them overnight" Thats flight club

prices. I have never seen this happen before.

is that $468.00 US dollars
my goodness
It is around $468 US dollars

They sold out instantly
nerd.gif

I missed out because of this error

I just spoke to someone in a chat and said it was an error. I am not sure if people got charged $500 or not

Last edited:

It is around $468 US dollars

They sold out instantly
nerd.gif

I missed out because of this error

I just spoke to someone in a chat and said it was an error. I am not sure if people got charged $500 or not
Wow they had to seen that amount and still sold out 
frown.gif

I Just missed out on copping the shoes at NDC Australia. The website was playing up. The shoes were $ 500
nerd.gif
They must of just "remastered them overnight" Thats flight club

prices. I have never seen this happen before.
Never got $500 WHEN I checked out 

what sz do you wear because when I asked the manager she said they had enough to pairs for me to get my size and I wear an 11. There was already like 4 people with 11 on the page

11.5. When I signed up mine was the 4th 11.5 so I felt I had a good chance.

damn that's weird and they called me today at like 11:30 am, the manager asked if I still wanted to purchase the sneakers. You sure you didn't miss the call?

Very sure, I didn't receive a call from them. Do you happen to know how many FSRs they had?

When I went to the FTL site on Tuesday, it doesn't show that Cumberland was doing a raffle, so I just went to Arbor Place and Perimeter. I should have called anyway.
Yea that's cause ftl Hoh at cumberland does fcfs for everything. But the champs and DTLR and Jimmy Jazz all do raffles up there. I'm not sure about athletes foot, sometimes they do fcfs and sometimes they do raffles. I doubt fnl up there is getting them.

Back
Top Bottom