Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Went last night 15mins before shiekh closed to get a ticket. Dude tells me your the only one signed up for 11.5. He tells me you got your pair for sure you will get a call tomorrow. So I waited for the call and nothing. I called and they told me all pairs were accounted for and that they had called all the winners already. :smh:

So the FNL blog says 8AM release, the release calendar says 10AM. Pretty sure it's 10AM, but I wonder what's so difficult about them getting much of anything right.

Went last night 15mins before shiekh closed to get a ticket. Dude tells me your the only one signed up for 11.5. He tells me you got your pair for sure you will get a call tomorrow. So I waited for the call and nothing. I called and they told me all pairs were accounted for and that they had called all the winners already. :smh:

Smh straight wack

with some black denim tho 
smokin.gif

Did u fill out any raffles up at cumberland?
Cumberland and the Perimeter is the only spots i like for raffles Arbor way to out there son i rather just pay a fee up front and secure mine then drive that far.
HOH. That was the only store doing raffles to my knowledge.
All ways walk throught eh mall or check the social media and see what stores are doing raffles. You already there mines well ask at other stores. some post signs some are shady on the low 

damn that's weird and they called me today at like 11:30 am, the manager asked if I still wanted to purchase the sneakers. You sure you didn't miss the call?
My boys store said these are not limited in the metro area. Stonecrest small volume stores have some so that says a lot. only one store in that whole mall got a WTL and only 12 
Yea that's cause ftl Hoh at cumberland does fcfs for everything. But the champs and DTLR and Jimmy Jazz all do raffles up there. I'm not sure about athletes foot, sometimes they do fcfs and sometimes they do raffles. I doubt fnl up there is getting them.
HOH in cumberland will raffle off some things. They are more lax on jordan raffles unless very limited. Im saying will be surprised if the WTL is FCFS, but the WTKD was a raffle. Heck the Raffled the AJKO and the Fluorals. No one wanted them KO's well i did walked out with both like a boss of perimeter. (I have had the best luck there and their staff is real cool. lets folk know in line what sizes are sold out and everything) 
pimp.gif

Best bet try online then wait till six. Hit your closest store up to see if there are any left overs. I think the cut off at lenox is 12 pm or something you can try them and another store at the same time. after that test the resell market my dude. 

personally im not trying i put my funds to secure a pair of WTL and i  have to many red kicks thus far my dude

Most likely.
yup there will be countdown i will put money on that pretty much makes all this early link crap sound dumb 

FNL also works better if you are connected to the modem with a wire or have desktop. they get first prioroty on that site

Has NDC had a countdown recently? Haven't bought anything on there since the concord lows....didn't have it then.

My experience with FNL is different. My laptop usually loaded first.

Last edited:

Has NDC had a countdown recently? Haven't bought anything on there since the concord lows....didn't have it then.

My experience with FNL is different. My laptop usually loaded first.
NDC used countdown timer on the Kobe 9 Beethoven's in early August, and also on the AJ6 Sport Blues from last Saturday.

Hmm...probably should have stayed in practice then.

Do they tweet out the page/link or is it readily available a few minutes before the countdown? Does it need to refresh?

Hmm...probably should have stayed in practice then.

Do they tweet out the page/link or is it readily available a few minutes before the countdown? Does it need to refresh?
EDIT: In cases of countdown launches, Nike will tweet out the link about 10 minutes before release.  When the timer hits '0:00' the size selection list should automatically pop up, so there's no need to refresh at that point.  Although some people notice that in cases where the countdown timer doesn't match up to the release time (simple mathematics), refreshing the page brings the timer back into sync (Everyone has a different experience in regards to timer synchronicity on a mac v. windows v. mobile device).

On recent releases, Nike launch calendar stated that a countdown timer will be used, but for these Ferrari 14s there's no mention of a countdown timer. Past experiences for NDC though have taught me to expect anything when it comes to on-line releases (example: the Kobe 9 Philippine debacle, Kobe 9 Beethoven zip code error...).

If the Ferrari's turn out to be a non-countdown timer release I would guess Nike will tweet out the link at release time.

Last edited:
got the call from my local Champs today round 4pm (northridge Mall 818) 

dude told me they would make calls today and he didnt disappoint !!! lol 

EDIT: In cases of countdown launches, Nike will tweet out the link about 10 minutes before release.  When the timer hits '0:00' the size selection list should automatically pop up, so there's no need to refresh at that point.  Although some people notice that in cases where the countdown timer doesn't match up to the release time (simple mathematics), refreshing the page brings the timer back into sync (Everyone has a different experience in regards to timer synchronicity on a mac v. windows v. mobile device).

On recent releases, Nike launch calendar stated that a countdown timer will be used, but for these Ferrari 14s there's no mention of a countdown timer. Past experiences for NDC though have taught me to expect anything when it comes to on-line releases (example: the Kobe 9 Philippine debacle, Kobe 9 Beethoven zip code error...).

If the Ferrari's turn out to be a non-countdown timer release I would guess Nike will tweet out the link at release time.
Thanks bro.

Back
Top Bottom