Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

Man the jawnts are Fireee! I DONT EVEN like 14s BUT THESE are a must cop! I might have to get 2 pairs if possible!

I DONT EVEN like 14s BUT THESE are a must cop! I might have to get 2 pairs if possible!
Never understood these type of posts.
tired.gif

Never understood these type of posts.
tired.gif
Lmao @ that Gif......What Im sayin is Ive never liked the model/design of the shoe BUT THIS SPECIFIC CW/Material/Concept is on point! I like em a lot, I think its that red suede drawing me in. but lets say the blk/yellw 14s that are comin out are trash IMO 

Last edited:
Back in the day when these released for the first time. I had every CW they released. I will definitely be gunning for 2 of these smokin hot babies...  
smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

The xiv is a VERY underrated model, very sleek and still has a modern look to it even tho it was originally released more than 10 yrs ago

When they make it seamless :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Till this day this is my fav model, last shots my fav j all time

The xiv is a VERY underrated model, very sleek and still has a modern look to it even tho it was originally released more than 10 yrs ago

When they make it seamless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Till this day this is my fav model, last shots my fav j all time
14s were always my favorite too a lot of models are up there for me but 14s just have the most appeal to me for some reason. very sleek as you said not sure if it's that fact or the fact that they were my first Jordan and I still remember getting them from sports authority (then "sportsmart") with my dad back in 2nd or 3rd grade. still have them too View media item 318627

Saw a picture of an actual pair on a table with some other Fall 2014 releases.... Mannnnn these are a shoe I'm genuinely excited for and looking forward to this year. I was on em from the first pics, but after today :smokin the long hair suede in this color looks FUEGO. Still no set date but no way I'll miss these later this year.

Saw a picture of an actual pair on a table with some other Fall 2014 releases.... Mannnnn these are a shoe I'm genuinely excited for and looking forward to this year. I was on em from the first pics, but after today
smokin.gif
the long hair suede in this color looks FUEGO. Still no set date but no way I'll miss these later this year.
You saw an actual pair, eh? Was the color more like a burgundy or bulls red?

These might be a problem, 98% of the thread is positive. Anticipating more images and info on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom