Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

No, you dont find it funny? That the mass of people are simpleminded hypebeasts that don't even care about Jeter?

Yeah i know that's a part of this high interest for them :lol:

But i was looking at it like the AJ Melo 2's lot people who have / like them but don't own a pair of his Sig shoes

I wish every release had the market saturated like this. I literally could have 11'd up on this release.
Trying to grab those Jeters though. Y'all think I can?

How many years has it been since there was an NDC code for regular priced stuff? Can't think of one (other than the "order mistake" codes that they give out).

The answer is no, there isn't one.

I copped a pair off NDC tonite. After 15% off and using a leftover gift card, I copped for $154.

Last edited:
Nike still has the plenty left if these. 14 lovers are eating,

The old heads don't care much for them. And the young heads don't want what the old heads don't make hot. :wink:

Got a pair with a 15% discount plus tax total came out to $154

Decided to pull the trigger on these after I saw them in feet at the mall they look really badass and the tongue makes em look futuristic

where are ya'll getting these 15% discounts?
nerd.gif

If you want a 15% off on NDC just have to have had purchased a shoe there, and complained.
mean.gif
 that's probably influencing nike's decision to hike prices even more than usual. they'll throw them out to all the nit pickers but they will just increase the price even more. they still got ya'll under their mind control making you feel like you got a small win but bringing the full on assault on your pockets a month later

LIKE SO^^^

It has nothing to do with calling in and complaining...

It's a Computer thing

Last edited:
Black
Doubtful. They probably don't even have anymore jeters left. Probably instant sell out and the 14s will sit around all day. Eastbay restocking too
This.

Black Toes pretty much sat after release anyways.  The only 14s that sold out really was the Ferrari.  You could have still gotten the Thunders in store last week and a few still have them in stock today, and you can get the Wolf Gray 14s right now.  I'm sure we'll still have a good stock of Black Toe 14s till Dec.

Someone hit me up and PM me with the 15% code for NDC, really would like to get these with a discount. I appreciate the help

Last edited:
^^DS meaning you don't know how comfortable they are? That's odd, I guess you had 2 pair, what do people say, "one to rock one to stock :smile:"

No. I bought one pair in99

I bought another DS in 04 after my grandmother left me money after her death.

Had over 7 pairs of og xiv. I know how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom