Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Eventually the codes will run out or expire and you guys will have to once again call and complain. They new codes they use are much more random .

obviously.... the point is how do they get them in the first place. by calling/ twittering and complaining
Eventually the codes will run out or expire and you guys will have to once again call and complain. They new codes they use are much more random .
HAHAAHA   until Nike makes a new code system it's not running out.

Im not reveling how the Code works…. (It'll let you guys do ya homework to figure it out)  

But let's put it like this… The same Computer programming that creates BOTS and TWITTER LINK BOTS etc etc

it's LIKE A CODE BOT….  Now you guys can keep assuming

learn how to work a computer….. not just surf the web

And a cat on here got defensive when I said these will sit b4 RD!! Not only did they sit, they camped out in retail store shelves and online stores warehouses.

Im not reveling how the Code works…. (It'll let you guys do ya homework to figure it out)  

But let's put it like this… The same Computer programming that creates BOTS and TWITTER LINK BOTS etc etc

so in other words you and all the other bott boys.... have now figured out how to fabricate discounts from nike.
eyes.gif
 get a life

And a cat on here got defensive when I said these will sit b4 RD!! Not only did they sit, they camped out in retail store shelves and online stores warehouses.

I remember you and that comment. Man were you right or were you right.
Egg on his face mate

Why you knocking Raabs hustle Anthracite. You're better than that man.
If you aren't down with bots and codes cool, I bet you there is something in life you hustle on the slide though just because you know what's up.

**** a bot, but I'd definitely use one if I could make one or it was free, wouldn't you?

No shade just saying, you better than the hate man, don't be tricked

not really. everytime i check a place that drops a fsr, most all sizes are gone in a few days. thats not that bad for an xiv general release.

Last edited:
Why you knocking Raabs hustle Anthracite. You're better than that man.
If you aren't down with bots and codes cool, I bet you there is something in life you hustle on the slide though just because you know what's up.

**** a bot, but I'd definitely use one if I could make one or it was free, wouldn't you?

No shade just saying, you better than the hate man, don't be tricked
you're right. I just think it's petty

Why cuz someone figured how to beat the system????? thats PETTY??

more like BRILLIANT

Would i Be more Honorable if i paid Full price every time…..

Well you know what - I been buying Sneakers all my Life since i was like 13-14 for full price...

Bout time there's some Kick back……Geezzzz

Let 's be real bro the codes under the old format were all exposed you have no clue how to run a crawler and the new codes which Nike does have will not be cracked BTW when is the Sherman Oaks house of hoops opening? Please stop misleading Nike Talk with your I am smarter than everyone here nonsense. :smh:

Let 's be real bro the codes under the old format were all exposed you have no clue how to run a crawler and the new codes which Nike does have will not be cracked BTW when is the Sherman Oaks house of hoops opening? Please stop misleading Nike Talk with your I am smarter than everyone here nonsense.
mean.gif
I Never Said i was smarter then anyone - I didn't make the code Cheat… But they guy that did is SMART AS HELL

The IRONY

Wanna talk smack but then ask for a tip….

Call FOOTLOCKER let them tell you when it opens….. The nerve of some people!

How do you think all these Twitter and IG sneaker Accts Post NDC discount codes every weekend for people…… 

You think they Call n Make complaints to get discount codes to Repost for people to use for FREE???

wink.gif
 - or some sort of BOT that makes codes

Sole martyr ran his bot and created a twitter account that housed 15,000 codes. The handle @nikelabs is defunct . People are not using bots they copied and pasted that info in that account. Every code is sequential so it really isn't that hard. Nike has new codes they have generated. As for the house of hoops PM me and I will have a side wager with you.

Back
Top Bottom