Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yea I just seen these in my mom and pop store last week, the last retro can easily be found for a good price

where is that store at
pimp.gif

jmidas speaking the truth, if you stop buying someone else will gladly take your size / spot in line.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I've heard the term Candy Cane XIV since like around 2008. lol

I once was trying to sell my White/Fire-Red V and this guy message me if the 'FREDS' are still available. lmao

Lolllllll you should have been like yea which one?

Fred_Flinstone.jpg

fredsavage.jpg

CAN'T BREATHE.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Lol what beasts? Since when did people beast over 14s?
the main consumer of JB (uninformed consumers who buy no matter what they put out, practically because Jordans are still a status symbol/ "hot"to them)....just look at how many people are wearing those grey XIVs, if I went back to my HS, I would bet that a lot of people would have these once they drop

You're way of thinking is so absolutely flawed, that it is unreal. If we're being honest here, you are a bigger hypebeast than any casual Jordan brand consumer. You're one these people that's hype over every old release and bash every new release even though you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. Please show me how the buyer of today is any different than when you bought your last shots. They aren't. People have been buying jordans because they are jordans since 1985. Those grey 14s are actually really nice btw. Your retro last shots are in no way superior to those, or the last shots dropping later in the year. It is seriously unbelievable to me that you let the words of people on a message board shape your way of thinking that much.I'm going to start a new word.Qualitybeast - A person on a message board who complains about the quality of sneakers they have never actually seen in person. They may pose as a certified leather expert and will spend hundreds of extra dollars just to have the previous iteration of a sneaker for their own elitist imagination.

pimp.gif

Probably the most common sense/truthful statement that I've read on NT for a LONG time.

Qualitybest, I will be using this term.

for some reason I keep forgetting I have these... eh I'll prolly copp again and forget about it.

I always sort of liked them, but never purchased them. I wouldn't pay $150, but I'd get them on sale or outlet.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Yesssss!!!!!! Murdered my retros and my OGs

Pretty much.  XIV's are one of my fav. models and this c/w gets beat.

What they need to drop are some columbia blues and not that garbage pacific from the last go round.

The red looks real dull. OG's had a metallic red look that was just
pimp.gif
. Might still cop these depending on how the quality is. Won't settle for anything less.

how much are ds black blue in yellow og xiv worth? dude is asking 235 shipped for them r they worth it?

Same ##$ over and over. *^^(^* Jordan Brand. We've been waiting for Indiglos for years.

These look good to me. And as far as quality da 14 is always pretty decent. The OG had da problem wit da teeth separatin but its alllllllll GOOOOOD! LOL

Nice, they just need to retro the White/Black 14's without the "ribs" on the side, like the OG's and I will be good.

Back
Top Bottom