Air Jordan 14 White/Red 2012 Retro

Originally Posted by imthekang

^dudeside quality/material wise. which looks better? the '06 or these?

Idk I like the way the ones coming out this year look quality-wise, but the red looks a little too dark.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

passing on all re- re-retro 14s. we all know what the quality will be like.
sick.gif

plus 1. OGs were the best.

As a kid these were my first jordan I bought with my own money since my parents couldn't afford them, so for nostalgia reasons this shoe gets me everytime even though there are much better jordans out there

Breaking news...These release March 10th. Quickstrike $160.

Model: Air Jordan XIV
Colorway: White/Varsity Red-Black
Style Number-Color Code: 487471-101
Suggested Retail: $160
Launch Date: 3/10/12

nerd.gif
Don't hit me over the head but for a quick strike who will have them for sale. NDC? Thanks

Man y'all missed out flightclub had these for retail a couple of weeks ago . There was a thread and everything

still have my ds 05-06s plus a vnds pair. so im good, but iv seen the quality on these last year.. be warned they are pretty bad. worse than the last shots. the paint is nowhere near as nice, you can see imperfections in it. and the leather was so hard it looked brittle

still have my ds 05-06s plus a vnds pair. so im good, but iv seen the quality on these last year.. be warned they are pretty bad. worse than the last shots. the paint is nowhere near as nice, you can see imperfections in it. and the leather was so hard it looked brittle

Yeah, this is true. The white leather on these will be horrid, however, I don't have the 06 and its near impossible to get a pair in size 8.5 DS for a reasonable price so it looks like I'll be taking these. These are one of my top favorite Jordans.

I also gotta say I like the red on the OG's and Retro 06's better than the darker red on these, but that's somewhat of a minor flaw.

I had the 06's but ended up selling them.

30t6p3b.gif

I will try and cop these though, despite all the negativity they are receiving.

These were both the first pair of Jordans I had as a child and also the first pair I bought with my own money. I beat my 06 pair to death so I will def be copping these. Did I miss a post on the release date? I've seen one say april and another say June.

I cant beleive they are already retroing these.... Do the indiglos before you do these again. Come on JB do it right

everyone already has these and who ever doesnt have them, doesnt want them
laugh.gif

just because they put QS next to the name means these will sell out in minutes.

Id love to get a pair but not worth $160+tax IMO. If DSS or some site has these under retail ill cop

Forgot all about these. Im gonna say theyre on the "copped" list but come release date I may think otherwise. All decisions will be based on bank at the time

These were the Christmas release of 05. I hated them. I could never keep my socks on. I had to constantly pull them up.

Ive still got my OGs and my 2006 pairs, and the 06 are a disgrace compared to the original.

For anyone that truly want these, it would be in your best interest to take the $160+ and get some OGs, it is MORE than worth it

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Ive still got my OGs and my 2006 pairs, and the 06 are a disgrace compared to the original.

For anyone that truly want these, it would be in your best interest to take the $160+ and get some OGs, it is MORE than worth it

The OGs were one of the worst made sigs of all time.  I remember the shark teeth peeling off of my OXYs after a few wears.  My low top Columbia's weren't any different.  The 2006 retro XIV was MUCH better than the OG.  I wear my white/green pair as beaters, and guess what?  No separating of the shark teeth.  I have only worn the stealth 2011 pair once, and they felt like the 06s.  To me, there is NO REASON to buy the OG pair, it will start to fall apart after several wears.

Back
Top Bottom