Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Mine are yellowed some but I still rock them 40 volume cream helps but I haven't even tried to unyellow these yet

Missed out on Villa ticket. They had every size except my size 11.5, can't justify $250 if I'm not getting my size. I'll try my luck Saturday.

Anybody know if you can use a gift card and a credit card on SNKRS? I have one with $25 which could help with the tax if so.

Missed out on Villa ticket. They had every size except my size 11.5, can't justify $250 if I'm not getting my size. I'll try my luck Saturday.

Anybody know if you can use a gift card and a credit card on SNKRS? I have one with $25 which could help with the tax if so.
Yes, u just cant use promo codes on snkrs app, and u shouldnt have a problem getting through because there should be plenty of pairs at this price nike chose

I hope these are a easy cop and sit so I can scoop a pair on discount, but something tells me it won't be a walk in the park. I'm going to try and cop on Saturday morning, if they happen to sit then I'll cop on discount and return/exchange the original pair.

Yes, u just cant use promo codes on snkrs app, and u shouldnt have a problem getting through because there should be plenty of pairs at this price nike chose

Repped. The price almost deters me but I love XVIIs. I've been waiting on these for a minute.

Repped. The price almost deters me but I love XVIIs. I've been waiting on these for a minute.
Ive wanted these for a longtime but i will be patient and wait till the price drops although i have a 20% off promo code

Want them, but not paying that 250
Exactly.^
Gotta draw the line @ some point.
$220 for 11s & NA 4s, which imo smoke the 17s design wise. Its already way over priced@$220.
They are now the reseller and retailer !!! That means for someone like me ,who hasnt ever paid over $50 above retail thru out my 15+ yrs in this; pick and choose wisely. It aint the $ for me, its more so the principle. As a loyal consumer, being promised one thing , then in turn getting a mediocre upgrade from 1 pair , than the next pair getting the same type of quality from 2-5 yrs ago,@ a mark up is weak.
Im still in , but since its all headshots, bet ill be on my sneaker grind to lighten my pairs price.

Either get with it , or stand to the side...

Last edited:
$250 :lol:

The whole point of the XVII+ was that it was a lower priced alternative to the $200 regular XVII when it released months later at $165.

Back
Top Bottom