Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I missed out on the raffle, but make no mistake about it, I will be in line to cop these come Saturday.

$250
laugh.gif

The whole point of the XVII+ was that it was a lower priced alternative to the $200 regular XVII when it released months later at $165.
Exactly. So the regular XVII would now be 300

I know I'll regret it if I pass on these.....the snkrs app needs to let me use my 20% discount

Wish i could use codes on snkrs |I

I was hoping that after a few days they'd pop up on NDC but when the 69 point lows didn't I was like ....well damn

but these are $250 shoes. I truly don't think they'll sell out. Staying optimistic they'll find their way to NDC

Same here, think those pics from millennium up above are the best pics ive seen yet, that copper the black and the silver really pops

I was hoping that after a few days they'd pop up on NDC but when the 69 point lows didn't I was like ....well damn

but these are $250 shoes. I truly don't think they'll sell out. Staying optimistic they'll find their way to NDC
Let's hope 
nerd.gif

Entered into 3 raffles.

All the shiekhs I've been to said they weren't receiving them, which is odd. These are indeed a bit more limited than I thought, for a GR. 

Anyway, price tag is steep but a year, two years from now I'll regret not copping these so If I do win a raffle I'm going to have to bite on these. 

Entered into 3 raffles.

All the shiekhs I've been to said they weren't receiving them, which is odd. These are indeed a bit more limited than I thought, for a GR. 
There are not a ton of these out there but lots of people just dropped out major cash these past few weeks on nike and jordan, i'm not surprised shiekh not gettin em cause finishline isnt either

I do think that these are pretty good looking especially from the pics @drewswish posted, and that copper and blk complement each other well. And that blue on the bottom pops (no one will see it) but I think imma pass and wait for some 17's.

I already made up my mind to go in on these, but those pics officially have me hyped to get these on foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom