Air Jordan 17 Retro - possible qt3 2013 (now with pics of box for proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need those white/college blue ones. I screwed my '02s up trying to restore them a few years ago.

Side note: Acetone doesn't get the scuffs out of the blue part, it just destroys the shoe.

Damn that sucks, I used acetone on my gray/blue hurraches and the paint came off(only in one tiny spot), tho i didnt know the blue was painted (thought the foam was naturally blue :frown: )

I have been waiting for a good pair of 17s forever, since the collegione packs ran small and were really bad quality. The blue and black ones will be double copped since i could only grab a low top in black and the high tops in red on the original release

Ill def be passing on all V's next year (execept black/red and the graps if they come out) for the university blue and black if they release.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks, I used acetone on my gray/blue hurraches and the paint came off(only in one tiny spot), tho i didnt know the blue was painted (thought the foam was naturally blue
frown.gif
)

I have been waiting for a good pair of 17s forever, since the collegione packs ran small and were really bad quality. The blue and black ones will be double copped since i could only grab a low top in black and the high tops in red on the original release
Ill def be passing on all V's next year (execept black/red and the graps if they come out) for the university blue and black if they release.
No paint came off, just the glossy finish on the blue part. It also faded the blue a little bit so they kinda look like weird fakes from 2002 now.

I'm right there with ya on your 17>5 choice. I would hold off on some of the V's to get my hands on some XVII's for sure. I always wanted the black 17's. I hope they release.

Y'all are tripping about saying you don't want the metal case. ****, that would be one of the main reasons I would buy the shoes! I have wet dreams of having metal cases for every pair of Js I own..,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom