Air Jordan 17 Retro - possible qt3 2013 (now with pics of box for proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDP 17 wasn't necessarily a bad colorway in my opinion, but the quality was ATROCIOUS. Outside of the sole peeling away after 10 wears, silver laceholders popping out at random. So sad....

I can only imagine how shoddy they'll be now.

It would be nice to see the lightning lows again. I had 3 pairs of them. Now I have zero pairs of them. Those were my favorites. Let's face it, though. If they drop some XVIIs then they'll be cheap on the materials and the shoe will be garbage.

I still have my suitcase and lace locks from my college blues, but the shoes are long gone. If these do come out I'm getting college blues putting these lace covers on them and using the suitcase since jb def won't make one this time around. Ive been waiting for these and the 15s to retro for a minute

Im pretty sure they will have the suitcase if these release. If you guys remember, they produced the SAME briefcase for the anniversary 1's last year and they cannot justify the original pricetag without the case.

Last edited:
I was the one who started the post, but i had to make a new account with all the Niketalk updates...... My source at JB who gave me the info sent me this sample pic, he says they will be under $200, and thinks about $180, and will come with the suitcase but not the same ones as before and will include some type of registration for jumpman23.com, DVD, and will be the only way you can get a special upcoming 2013 holiday release (which he has no idea what shoe it will be but will be online only and will require yout retro 17 registration number)... The only colors that he know are in the works are the crocs (in the pic), and the wht/blue... They are also talking about a retro + color with a blk/red colorway that more than likely will be $200.... and are in the works for quarter 3 2013.... Looks like they found a way to sell them.... here is the sample pic, as we all know the crocs never had a suitcase

Ok, I was the one who started this thread from info I got from a friend at JB.... I had to make a new account because the Niketalk update erased my old account, but anyway... Here you go.. My source told me the XVII are going to drop the 3rd quarter of 2013 as a possible QS.. They have two retro colors in the works, the crocs and the wht/blue.. they will be under $200, he thinks about $180 and will come with the suitcase... Now here is the crazy part.......

They wont have the same suitcase as before (crocs never had one but will this time) and will come with some type of online registration for jumpman23.com and a DVD (not sure what will be on it)  The online registration will be used later in 2013 (he thinks holiday 2013) to order a QS online release similar to the XVs a while back and you can only buy if you have the retro XVII registration number... He does not know which shoe will drop online, but he says it will be something we have wanted so the XVIIs will sale... Also in Dec a retro + blk/red XVII will drop for the $200 (no registration) Here is a pic (not actual shoe, but will look just like this)

i am so mad right now, I think I have info on these for 2013.. but when niketalk updated they erased my account so I had to start a new one.. and it wont let me post pics or anything... My source at JB has told me the XVIIs will drop in quarter 3 and will come with a suitcase, DVD, and registration for jumpman23.com... The registration will be your key to get an online QS 2013 holiday release... He dosent know what shoe it will be, but he said it will be something major in order to move the XVIIs at a $180 price point...... I have pics of the XVII croc suitcase that will drop, but since im new i cant post pics.....

I am so mad right now, I think I have info on these for 2013.. but when niketalk updated they erased my account so I had to start a new one.. and it wont let me post pics or anything... My source at JB has told me the XVIIs will drop in quarter 3 and will come with a suitcase, DVD, and registration for jumpman23.com... The registration will be your key to get an online QS 2013 holiday release... He dosent know what shoe it will be, but he said it will be something major in order to move the XVIIs at a $180 price point...... I have pics of the XVII croc suitcase that will drop, but since im new i cant post pics.....

That was on the grapes forum.

^ hmm that's really interesting. i wonder what that QS 2013 holiday release will be... :nerd:

well since i cant post pics, I have a pic of the XVII crocs with a black crock skin suitcase... We all know the crocs never came with a suitcase...

well since i cant post pics, I have a pic of the XVII crocs with a black crock skin suitcase... We all know the crocs never came with a suitcase...

Same color blocking?? No weird change to them? Why can't you post pics?

Last edited:
I got love for the XVII's but I'll be pissed if JB release these before if not in the same year as the XVI's

Last edited:
Just realized something. 17s for $180? That's less that hey were on OG release. Either jb is getting back on the ball, or the suitcase is made of plastic.

Same color blocking?? No weird change to them? Why can't you post pics?
 It keeps saying since I am a new user, my post will be on hold, I guess for the mods.... Its all because i had to make a whole new account when they did the update it erased my original account... Anyways the pic I have is of the crocs, they look the same to me the onlt diff is the suitcase its all black and covered in the same croc print that is on the shoe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom