Air Jordan 17 Retro - possible qt3 2013 (now with pics of box for proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to cop the og college blues if nothing else.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Looks like black/silvers and colleges blues. Both will be copped. 7th grade all over again.
smokin.gif

I love Jordans 14-23, and respect the design, and architecture, but I will never spend my money on them again.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Interested in what some Retro+ colorways would look like.
nerd.gif

Patent leather, suede, contrast stitching, bad colorblocking, etc. Curiosity killed the cat bro.

I just bought the college blue and the black silver highs for 140 both fresh off craigslist not long ago. I can't imagine spending 175 on just one pair now

I LOVE the XVII's, but after that atrocity which was the XVII CDP retro it's hard to look forward to them finally re-releasing.

I had the OG Black/Silver, Lightnings, Black/Chrome which I called crocs and still have a DS pair of the White/Reds. Let me tell you, these shoes were freaking amazing to ball in. I wore my Black/Silver pair until the carbon fiber was exposed.

I hope they bring back the suitcase back as well. It's very possible since they did it for those crappy fish flake metallic I's that released. Either way, they'll still charge us around $200 so it would be nice.

Two pairs that I always wish I owned were the University Blue lows and the Coppers. Such beautiful shoes.

2jirn7.jpg

1zdb18j.jpg

Anything higher than $200 is a no go for me. I'm tired of handing higher amounts of money to a company that consistently raises prices and lowers quality standards...

As for the 17's..a great basketball shoe. If done right, and affordable, I'll gladly pick up a few pairs.

its about time JB takes a break from retrying the 1-13's... Bravo and good move. All the new "sneaker heads" won't appreciate these.. I put mula on that...

About time for these beauties. I'm quite sure that they won't include the metal briefcase along with the CD.

All I want for JB to do is to not change any materials from the OG.

I won't give a hell if they come in plastic instead of box or what,just as long as they give me OG quality.

White/college blue = copped. 
pimp.gif

Now as you can see the box clearly says AIR JORDAN XVII  I asked him to send me full pics of the box, he said the numbers on the bar code could tell where/who had the box, so he had to black it out... but he did send me product and color codes..... and the color description on both of the boxes... which are above in my 1st post.... I also informed him the the box has the old style box tag and he said they were in the making a few months ago before the new box tag came about.....

Now most of the XVII's came in a suitcase except for the XVII lows, so to make sure its not the lows, this box says XVII LOW 

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

BEEN WAITING ON 17'S FOR FOREVER.

GIVE ME COLLEGE BLUE'S, WHITE/RED, LIGHTNINGS, COPPERS AND I'M GOOD.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

its about time JB takes a break from retrying the 1-13's... Bravo and good move. All the new "sneaker heads" won't appreciate these.. I put mula on that...

HOPEFULLY THAT TRANSLATES INTO EASY COP
wink.gif

this would be a smart move for JB as they could spend just a few years even of releasing OG and retro-plus colorways of 16- 20.

Just got a some more info on the color codes, the 302720-061 code is Black, Red, and Silver.... So im thinking an all black XVII with red, and hints of silver... The other code 302720-140 is White, black, and blue.... So I dont think they will make a whole new color way of white, black, and blue.... So im calling it now....
AIR_JORDAN_XVII_WM-1__31388_zoom.JPG
all black with red and............
17.2.jpg

Honestly, as a kid these were the first Jordans that I really liked, and it opened my eyes to the rest of the Jordan line!

My parents weren't shelling out that cash though, cause I was already wearing men sizes when I was 9-10 years old
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
Even with the money I earned, I still wasn't allowed to buy Jordans
30t6p3b.gif

I really hope they bring these back out, I've been waiting a long time!!!! I beat my pair to death playing basketball in them back when they first came out. I really hope JB doesn't screw us with the quality, but then again who am I kidding.

I'd like to see the low top Carolina Blues release...they were hard... I was able to cop for 30% off back then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom