Air Jordan 17 Retro - possible qt3 2013 (now with pics of box for proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Leonidas

The article makes practically no sense, and is from a blatantly fake site. Not believing it.

The article is on real sites as well just google the article tittle..

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by spizike231

17.2.jpg

devil.gif
Cmon JB, givem to me.

pimp.gif
 i agree my fav js

Same here
pimp.gif

That "new" box pic is of a fake pair. Not a 2013 release. Never would JB put the roman numerals and then the actual numbered digits next to it. Plus, it doesn't say "Retro" or anything.

So, maybe the XVII will release in 2013 BUT, that is not proof via that fake box pic.

i don't understand the obsession with 17 lows. they're so ugly, and that sock thing is atrocious.

obviously just my opinion, but sheesh!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

By the way...

CDP's > OG black/silver

I just prefer the suede/nubuck on the CDP model over the leather on the og's for the black colorway.

the problem with the cdp material is if you wear the lace cover, it can scuff the crap out of the top of the toe box area.

Haha wearing the lace cover? Who the heck does that?

Hell it would pop offbhalf the tIme anyways, if you could even get it on

I was cleaning last night and decided to dig these out, almost forgot I had them lol

Originally a gift from my ex but I packed em away after the b cheated on me. Still hella clean since only worn < 10x, more than anything that creasing's probably from being squished in a box at the back of the closet for the past decade. Might just go in my rotation now.

I'd welcome any 17 retro, with or without the briefcase [note: Canadian retail was $299 at the time, damn!
sick.gif
USD/CAD is almost at par right now, JB better not try and pull some #***]

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Haha wearing the lace cover? Who the heck does that?

Hell it would pop offbhalf the tIme anyways, if you could even get it on

for the first couple of years, yeah true. strangely, i tried the cover again this year and it's staying on just fine.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Since when did Jordan Brand start using Roman numerals on their boxes?

Air jordan XII taxis did in late 1996.Then when they,switched to jordan brandThe XIV black toes were only labelledAs Air jordan like from 1984 to 1996.In terms of retros, the 2000 V retrosAlso had roman number on the box label. Then JB decided to useRoman numbers for the new modelsAnd arabian numbers for retrosSince mid 2000.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Since when did Jordan Brand start using Roman numerals on their boxes?

Air jordan XII taxis did in late 1996. Then when they,switched to jordan brand The XIV black toes were only labelled As Air jordan like from 1984 to 1996. In terms of retros, the 2000 V retros Also had roman number on the box label. Then JB decided to use Roman numbers for the new models And arabian numbers for retros Since mid 2000.

Wow, I never knew that, just looked and Jumpman cbt2 is right.....

Jumpman cbt2 got that HEAT!
pimp.gif
need the black ones bad! They better not release at a $200 ticket with no briefcase!!

Originally Posted by eltouha

i don't understand the obsession with 17 lows. they're so ugly, and that sock thing is atrocious.

obviously just my opinion, but sheesh!

laugh.gif

It's always refreshing to hear someone oppose.   I love the lows, but I wouldn't prefer them over the mids. 

gosh...if they actually do come back with the suitcase i'm sure it'll be made of recycled plastic and charge an extra $100 over the original $200 price tag.

Originally Posted by Diakonos

gosh...if they actually do come back with the suitcase i'm sure it'll be made of recycled plastic and charge an extra $100 over the original $200 price tag.

Truuuu (2 Chainz voice)

Would love a pair of lightnings, White/Red mids, and the Croc mids. Got scammed for my pair of Croc mids a couple years back (long story, paypal/ebay related) and been mad ever since... Only thing is, the retail. Is it already stated? I didn't read the whole thread, but these things were $200 when they originally dropped just because of the briefcase they came in. Hope they don't try to charge $200 or more for what looks like a regular boxed pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom