Air Jordan 18 Retro "Toro" Gym Red/Black Apr 7 2018

Jordan Brand has made on there promise to keep certain shoes very tough to get. It feels like 2000 again. On that note I slept in, sounds like I wouldn’t had a chance anyway. Although I was able to pick up my 5th pair of Black Cement 3s for $199 shipped from SNS so I’ll take that then to spend $225 plus tax on these lol
Well only if Jordan Brand can make the shoes available enough for those who want, not enough to go to outlet nor generate resell value.

Say, resell is $225-$240. Resellers not making money.

Much like Win Like 96s, BC3, resell was not higher than retail.

Quantity sufficient for us who wanted gym red to cop.

But, its ok.
I’ll turn to other gym red like Diamond Turf, AM95 Gym Red.

like someone pointed out, retail is already priced at what resale should be. i have too many kicks that i don't wear to be over paying for already overpriced kicks. they dope tho. i'm thinking about it. it's not like i can't move some stuff around to make it make sense, but it never ends... :ohwell: :smh:

Do not sleep on these! Suede is buttery soooooft!
BFDCA987-AB86-42C8-A1B1-7A40BCFE7464.jpeg

These are avialbale for $330-$350, how much are these people making? Like $70 after fees? **** like this make me sick.
To be fair though, order online, receive and reship for $50 isn't bad at all. I would do that for a mere trip to the post office.

like someone pointed out, retail is already priced at what resale should be. i have too many kicks that i don't wear to be over paying for already overpriced kicks. they dope tho. i'm thinking about it. it's not like i can't move some stuff around to make it make sense, but it never ends... :ohwell: :smh:

That’s how I look at it. I got way more shoes than I need and I have plenty of red shoes. I don’t need to spend $250-$350 even if I have the money.

I had red suede 21s, two pairs of raging bulls 5s. Those were all cheaper and easier to get. So I’m good, I’ll survive.

If it wasn’t raining I would wear my sudede 21s today...Love the shoe and will spend money just don’t know why I’m not feeling the $225 price tag

Huge fan of the 18s but there’s way too many releases for me to pay resell prices. Still don’t understand why numbers like 16-18 are higher than the other numbered Js when most Jordan heads don’t like anything past 13.

Haven’t paid resell all year, not going to do that to myself. I like them a lot, but definitely not must have.

I’m with u guys. I don’t pay resale, this shoe is already expensive enough. I’m not gonna die. Just mad they reset your money and it drops u, because I would have got these for sure. Now I’ll just sale some GR’s on stock x to get my vip game up fast lol. I’ll be at 1k in a month with all the heat dropping this month.

Blends went live at 12. Added my size to my cart as soon as they hit. Click my cart and it says they're sold out. Go back to get a different size and all sizes sold out. How the **** are all sizes sold out 30 seconds in.
This **** is ****in crazy. Come on yo.

It’s funny that people go in on folks reselling and only making $40-$50. If you win 4 pair and sell all 4 on StockX for $30 profit each, that’s $120 for doing little to no work.

Quit crying about it and do your leg work to be able to buy them for retail.

It’s part of the game and is never going to change.......get over it.

It’s funny that people go in on folks reselling and only making $40-$50. If you win 4 pair and sell all 4 on StockX for $30 profit each, that’s $120 for doing little to no work.

I've been selling shoes for over 10 years, friend's shoes and my own worn shoes. If you sell four pairs of these for $30 a pop profit. After shipping, taxes, fees, gas mileage, tape and whatever. You're making less than an uber driver in an hour off four shoes. It serves no ****in point.

The idea that someone should HAVE to go out of their way to spend $220 on a pair of Chinese made sneakers is hilarious to me :lol:
"Do your leg work to be able to buy them for retail" like what??? :lol:

I overslept and missed my chance but looking at this thread it seems those chances were low anyway. I'm not pying $330 for a shoe Im gonna wear rarely

Folks on here were lucky to hit on one pair, you make it seem like dude’s were able to secure more than 2 pairs or something? Let alone 4, you’re trippin’ fam.
I’m never going to glorify reselling or giving dudes “props” for nickle and diming for shoes.

The reality of the situation is that people are more willing to impulse buy because of being able to just throw them on stockx or GOAT if they hate them and make $20 for nothing. In the past, people weren’t as willing to spend money on a shoe they were unsure of, not like em when they arrive then have to deal with the hassle of mailing them back and waiting a week for a refund

The reality of the situation is that people are more willing to impulse buy because of being able to just throw them on stockx or GOAT if they hate them and make $20 for nothing. In the past, people weren’t as willing to spend money on a shoe they were unsure of, not like em when they arrive then have to deal with the hassle of mailing them back and waiting a week for a refund

That's part of it.

"Flipping" shoes has also become cooler than owning shoes now. I hear mad people not really into shoes talk about flipping shoes. It's dope to say yeah I had them, I sold them for ___ . That's just what it is today.

Back
Top Bottom