Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

indifferent.gif
$230

Meh.. the prices on eBay are pretty average considering the low quantities of these.. I was expecting em to be alot higher in value.. guess not.

Originally Posted by Respinda

Meh.. the prices on eBay are pretty average considering the low quantities of these.. I was expecting em to be alot higher in value.. guess not.

you can still get them on flight club so prices should not be high.

Originally Posted by Respinda

idiots thar made that line in house of hoops must be pissed
laugh.gif

Despite the shoe looking average at best, why pay $230 for these and $190 for the rest when the XX3's only cost $185 and are 100 times better. The priceson ebay WILL go down. As far as I can see these aren't selling that good anywhere. The most I'd ever pay for these is $120-130.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Despite the shoe looking average at best, why pay $230 for these and $190 for the rest when the XX3's only cost $185 and are 100 times better. The prices on ebay WILL go down. As far as I can see these aren't selling that good anywhere. The most I'd ever pay for these is $120-130.

So true. The price is ridiculous for an average looking shoe. At first I was hesitant when I saw the price tag on the XX3's, but I was able to justifypurchasing them because of their quality and appearance. I could never justify paying more than $120 on these.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

They look better and better as i look at them. But i wont spend $190 on them. Ill wait till they go on sale for $70 like the XX2's
co-sign. But nah, I'm REALLY not coppin' these. FOOD FOR THOUGHT >>>>> His sneaker legacy is officially over and the brand is justtrying to milk our pockets now. There's no love whatsoever for the consumer. It's just legal robbery. Andwatch ppl, when these hit sales racks, we're gonna start to see heat drop. Watch. They're in such a cozy position b/c there's so many guns they candraw, but settle for the .22 cal.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Despite the shoe looking average at best, why pay $230 for these and $190 for the rest when the XX3's only cost $185 and are 100 times better. The prices on ebay WILL go down. As far as I can see these aren't selling that good anywhere. The most I'd ever pay for these is $120-130.
I wouldnt even pay that much for them. And to think I seen a pair on Ebay in my size 13 with a BIN price of $1000. So sad.

When they hit outlets for $50.00,

I still wont get them. They look like a poor mans XX2 lows, th eXX2's looked better. Unless JB drops some good retros I wont be waisting my money onJordans ever again. Good ridance JB.

they are alright but 190 ill pass the 2009,2010 etc can't match up to the # jordans at all

Back
Top Bottom