Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

Originally Posted by thekronic1

damn..
eek.gif
at the prices people chargin on ebay already...
Exactly.

glad i copped a pair before i have to get raped on ebay for em. cuz like only a small few in here, i like these. A LOT

Like every single new Air Jordan that releases...It grows on people...it's always been like that. I clearly remember how I hated the white/infareds whenthey 1st dropped...why?..To me it looked pink!...It grew on me and I loved em. Even the XI Concords. Hated em!.. to me they looked like tap dancing shoes..butit grew on me. You gotta understand these were the days before the internet so we had no idea what was commin out. You can only see em in commercials, or whenMJ debuts them in the all-star game. But these 2009 are growin one me.

I would like to cop ... If I come with the extra 250 I well cop ... Its just that I dont like these that much for a 250 price tag ....

man i was up in the air on these at first but the more i look at them the more i really want the white pair

Originally Posted by greatone33333

I copped 4 pairs. These will never sell for less than $230., with jeans they look like the space jams.

If that is the case I can say my B-Trues look like Space Jams with jeans.
tongue.gif

these things are seriously butt. Is there anything about these that say jordan than the box? Jb throws the limited around so loosely now. I knew my sig would =jb marketing strategy. I hope resellers take an L on this. which probably won't happen. kids even bought limited nelly 6 rings for the high
smh.gif

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Actual quote from a fellow NTer about the AJ09 S23.....

"kinda ugly but i might cop only this 2009 because its rare and everyone wont have them .... iuno what everyone think?

also anyone know what time they release on flight club?"

This is why things will never change with the Brand. If you like the shoe then by all means get your pair, but getting something that you think is ugly just because it's limited is foolish and gives JB power to d!ck us around like they do.
ya i said that.. soo0o ? i know more than half are doing the same thing just wont say it.. and i collect jays so even if i don't wear them cuz i dont like them they are still nice to add to my collection
hypebeast at its finest
glasses.gif

after reading your post your're basically stating that you only buy them because they're jordans???
who doesn't buy a shoe because they like them???(rhetorical because I knoow alot do)
laugh.gif

JB market feed off of people like you
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by thekronic1

FLIGHTCLUB just added 12 - 18 lol. got 12.5s and 13s tho. get em while u can...

What are you talking about? There's only size 8-12 left.

i swear man. before i went to sleep i checked FC and all those sizes were availible. i went to bed after that. maybe it was a mistake i only know what i saw onthere g.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Actual quote from a fellow NTer about the AJ09 S23.....

"kinda ugly but i might cop only this 2009 because its rare and everyone wont have them .... iuno what everyone think?

also anyone know what time they release on flight club?"

This is why things will never change with the Brand. If you like the shoe then by all means get your pair, but getting something that you think is ugly just because it's limited is foolish and gives JB power to d!ck us around like they do.
ya i said that.. soo0o ? i know more than half are doing the same thing just wont say it.. and i collect jays so even if i don't wear them cuz i dont like them they are still nice to add to my collection
hypebeast at its finest
glasses.gif

after reading your post your're basically stating that you only buy them because they're jordans???
who doesn't buy a shoe because they like them???(rhetorical because I knoow alot do)
laugh.gif

JB market feed off of people like you
devil.gif

I agree with my dude ....

these black ones look nice to wear to work or church, once the pants go over them no one wont tell they are basketball shoes

I copped them i'm feeling this colorway the best out of the 3 that we've seen.....i'll keep these for the collection and pass on the other 2

Back
Top Bottom