Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

For arguement's sake... To those who like them, which Jordans (1-23) would you say these look better than?

Imo, I'd put these over the XV, XVIII, XIX, XX1 & XX2 easily. Maybe even the XVI's too.

And even though it's heavily influenced by it, I say they may even look better the XIV as well. Before some of you come for my head on this, think outsideof the whole "Jordan Legacy" box for a second and think about it... If you were to put any original XIV colorway on this shoe (ex. Black/Indiglo orWhite/Caro) or even a retro + color like black & caro, the 2009's would definitely give the XIV a run for it's money.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

For arguement's sake... To those who like them, which Jordans (1-23) would you say these look better than?

Imo, I'd put these over the XV, XVIII, XIX, XX1 & XX2 easily. Maybe even the XVI's too.

And even though it's heavily influenced by it, I say they may even look better the XIV as well. Before some of you come for my head on this, think outside of the whole "Jordan Legacy" box for a second and think about it... If you were to put any original XIV colorway on this shoe (ex. Black/Indiglo or White/Caro) or even a retro + color like black & caro, the 2009's would definitely give the XIV a run for it's money.

They look better than XVII, XVIII, XIX and XX...Those four are garbage imo...All of the other jordans are unique and look good in their owns ways including the2009s.

manager @ NikeTown up here showed me his size 13....pretty nice in person i have to admit...

People are trying to sell these for $500+ on ebay.
eek.gif
tired.gif

Wow it's amazin..how everyone hates this shoe..but still cops..
laugh.gif

I like the shoe a lot..but not this colorway..so i will save my money and let the beasts have a chance..and then "try" and flip it for more
laugh.gif

So there's only 1005 pairs of these made and they still have every size on Flight Club. That right there tells you how really bad this shoe looks and evenworse for that price. Not even hype and "limitedness" can sell these things out. The original Spizzike sold out faster than this and those had doublethe amount made and were equally as bad. This shoe better perform well because at this point that's about the only thing it might have going for it. 2009is the year I save a whole lot of money.

The price is $230 and supposedly only 2009 will be available. These things are hideous. These will not catch on, like they say all other Jordans do.

I saw these still on flightclub. I don't think they look bad it's just that heel I can't get over.

Originally Posted by NewEra22

manager @ NikeTown up here showed me his size 13....pretty nice in person i have to admit...

if you can afford it you should cop. but dont be spending the money you need for bills on these. imo if you can afford it then just cop. you can always returnor exchange if you change your mind. you never know. you might have a whole new opinion on them once you hold them in your hands. ive had a change of heartafter seeing shoes in person. pictures cant do justice sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom