Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

These are some of the worst Air Jordans every produced. I am just relieved that JB cut the numbered shoes off at 23, cuz from here on out the "Year"editions are gonna go downhill and FAST. Also relieved that these didn't sell out on flightclub immediately. It gives me some hope that most sneakerheadsknow that hype does not equal automatic purchase.

damn, the premeir 2k9's don't even get an official thread
roll.gif
. ihad no idea these
were even dropping today

I don't care if there were 23 pairs made and I had a chance to get them for the $230, I would have still passed on these.

The Jordan Legacy died with the XX3

If any international Jordan heads want these, hit me up and I'll order them from the Jordan flightclub website for you. No crazy reseller prices either.

Mods, this is not a selling post. Just trying to hook up anyone who actually LIKES the shoe.

Just like every other Flight Club release, the site crashed before I could get a pair! Nike needs a better server!!

What the deuce?!! I get this same error message every time ("!!There was an error while moving to the order commit screen"). #+% is this about?!!

Originally Posted by 23 iz me

Just like every other Flight Club release, the site crashed before I could get a pair! Nike needs a better server!!

Not sure what you're talking about, because the've been on Flight Club for like 5 hours now and still haven't sold out. All sizes still available.I'm glad people are sending JB a message that they can't release $50 payless kicks
and expect em to sell just cause they got a jumpman on it.

Patience is a virtue!! After about 14 tries, I finally received my order confirmation. Thanks Flight Club! Finally!! I hope these look as nice inperson!

this is quite interesting~
they dont look tht bad, after looking at them more, especially the TPU or ATP or whtever plate looked like cloudy, pretty cool effects...
but ... these just dont looked tht good~

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^

HOH Chicago got about 70 pairs.

so flightclub should have had around 800 pairs. might be why hohs have sold out and they're still up on flightclub. i think people are slipping on thesesome.

Did these even release in a size 13?. Normally when a size runs out it'll show the size in a "Light Gray" font color and the sizes that are instock are in a '"Black" font. It's not even showing the size 13. Is this one of those up to size 12 releases? If so, this is a another messup for Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by sincere

Did these even release in a size 13?. Normally when a size runs out it'll show the size in a "Light Gray" font color and the sizes that are in stock are in a '"Black" font. It's not even showing the size 13. Is this one of those up to size 12 releases? If so, this is a another mess up for Jordan Brand.

13s were up for sale and someone on here even said they copped 2 pair.

Is anyone who copped a pair actually going wear them, or put them away? I copped a pair to wear.

Back
Top Bottom