Air Jordan 2009 S23 Official Pics

they are alright but 190 ill pass the 2009,2010 etc can't match up to the # jordans at all

give it time...i echo the many who have said the same thing, "they will grow on people". The XI was not well received by any means and even did hitthe rack in many places, but hey look how that turned out. Just wait for a good jordan commerical with mj, ray allen and the crew...people will be all fired upagain.

This is just my own opinion. If in fact these shoes bomb, well I'm out 230 +tax and I will eat my words. Until then...give it time, these shoes definitelyare not as bad as everyone is making them out to be.

Originally Posted by KMART81

I'm straight......

good to know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

give it time...i echo the many who have said the same thing, "they will grow on people". The XI was not well received by any means and even did hit the rack in many places, but hey look how that turned out. Just wait for a good jordan commerical with mj, ray allen and the crew...people will be all fired up again.

This is just my own opinion. If in fact these shoes bomb, well I'm out 230 +tax and I will eat my words. Until then...give it time, these shoes definitely are not as bad as everyone is making them out to be.
DITTO, if price drops, oh well, its a recession, everything is dropping, But wait til the economy gets better, 5-10 years from now people cantwait till these retro.

judging from the pic on the first post...they look worse than the tmac's that came out back in like early 2000's...anyone know what i'm talkingabout?

Folks saying XI's were not well received must have been living in Sandusky Akransas when they released cuz your talking out your ..... Folks were skippingschool and everything to cop... Niketown started with tickets here in ATL... Please, stop lying and comparing these $230 Fencing Inspired Hancock advertisedS23(?) Air Jordan "2009's"... c'mon.. get a grip. You got GOT, just ride with it...

Man I don't know anymore. AFter seeing this video these look pretty sick! I might cop a pair of the white ones
smile.gif

Sorry. But as someone who's jumped all over the intial releas of every Jordan the last 15 years, this is an easy pass. 1) It's a lazy, ugly shoe. 2)The economy is at the hands down worst its ever been since 1931. 3) I, like every 4th person in the country, is looking for work. 4) My former employer robbedme of $3500. 5) even if 3 and 4 weren't an issue, I'm seriously not interested in paying $190 retail for a shoe that looks like nothing more than a .5of the XIV and XVII.

All of you drooling over it, I hope you know something about the economy I don't. This ain't getting right for a few years. You can believe in theSavior Obama all you want, but the world is screwed financially. 100,000 people got laid off last week. Nearly 1000 in El Paso alone last week. $190 for meright now is like 1/3 my rent. Hell, it's more than half my car payment. Last year with all the collection packages, it was an insult for Jordan to bebreaking people like they were. This is merely salt and peroxide in the wound. Any single person in here, I don't care how well off you think you are, Ihope before you whip out the credit card and set yoruself up for something stupid, or drop $200 and suddenly realize a week later, you have no job, no rentmoney, and no phone payment.

I really want people to understand how futile the shoe game has become. There is no connection between that fugly shoe and the Greatest. None. He'sprobably tried it on, once. It's sitting in the back of his closet along with another dozen or so ugly shoes. Michael Jordan doesn't wear this shoe.You don't have to buy this shoe to be like Mike. You want to be like Mike, go out, get drunk, smoke cigars, cheat on yoru wife, get a white woman pregnant,pay her off to not testify in court, buy a part of a lousy basketball team, draft Adam Morrison in the first round, hire Larry Brown as coach, and basicallyruin the legacy of what you once had. For once, do something smart with your money. Hold on to it. Save it. There are rainy days ahead, and having to be thefirst idiot off eBay to have this for the value price of $400 or something is just asinine.

Some people on here gettin way too emotional and taking everything soooo serious.."economy this economy that, how ugly it is blah blah blah blahblah"....cmon!!...if you dont have the money or can't afford it DONT FREKKIN BUY IT...if you think it's ugly DONT FREKKIN BUY IT....Im gettin sickand tired of sissy a** dudes on here complaining like little girls...who really cares!!! It just a shoe..and NO ITS NOT A "SHOE GAME"..since when arewe scored and making any points buying shoes?????...This aint no game...people just have passion for shoes plain and simple!...To each is their own...I for onelike the jordan 2009...its not hypebeasty lookin and askin for attention...its plain, simple and very clean looking. JB dont care about looks...as long as itperfroms well...leave the looks to all you hypebeast out there lookin to snap necks at the mall...this shoe is meant to break ankles on the court! Idiots...

they look clean and nice but 190 is way too much for these id much rather put that money toward some retros

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Some people on here gettin way too emotional and taking everything soooo serious.."economy this economy that, how ugly it is blah blah blah blah blah"....cmon!!...if you dont have the money or can't afford it DONT FREKKIN BUY IT...if you think it's ugly DONT FREKKIN BUY IT....Im gettin sick and tired of sissy a** dudes on here complaining like little girls...who really cares!!! It just a shoe..and NO ITS NOT A "SHOE GAME"..since when are we scored and making any points buying shoes?????...This aint no game...people just have passion for shoes plain and simple!...To each is their own...I for one like the jordan 2009...its not hypebeasty lookin and askin for attention...its plain, simple and very clean looking. JB dont care about looks...as long as it perfroms well...leave the looks to all you hypebeast out there lookin to snap necks at the mall...this shoe is meant to break ankles on the court! Idiots...
I'm with you on everything you said...lol at the snap necks at the mall comment...they try to snap necks of the same sex...so #%!

Originally Posted by chernabog915

I really want people to understand how futile the shoe game has become. There is no connection between that fugly shoe and the Greatest. None. He's probably tried it on, once. It's sitting in the back of his closet along with another dozen or so ugly shoes. Michael Jordan doesn't wear this shoe. You don't have to buy this shoe to be like Mike. You want to be like Mike, go out, get drunk, smoke cigars, cheat on yoru wife, get a white woman pregnant, pay her off to not testify in court, buy a part of a lousy basketball team, draft Adam Morrison in the first round, hire Larry Brown as coach, and basically ruin the legacy of what you once had. For once, do something smart with your money. Hold on to it. Save it. There are rainy days ahead, and having to be the first idiot off eBay to have this for the value price of $400 or something is just asinine.

Cold as ice!

Some people on here gettin way too emotional and taking everything soooo serious.."economy this economy that, how ugly it is blah blah blah blah blah"....cmon!!...if you dont have the money or can't afford it DONT FREKKIN BUY IT...if you think it's ugly DONT FREKKIN BUY IT....Im gettin sick and tired of sissy a** dudes on here complaining like little girls...who really cares!!! It just a shoe..and NO ITS NOT A "SHOE GAME"..since when are we scored and making any points buying shoes?????...This aint no game...people just have passion for shoes plain and simple!...To each is their own...I for one like the jordan 2009...its not hypebeasty lookin and askin for attention...its plain, simple and very clean looking. JB dont care about looks...as long as it perfroms well...leave the looks to all you hypebeast out there lookin to snap necks at the mall...this shoe is meant to break ankles on the court! Idiots...

I agree with u man,people tend to forget that this a basketball shoe and not a fashion shoe. 75% percent of the people that complain about this shoe will copthem wether its this color way or another. I used to collect until all these retro's started to come out with bad quality. If u guys want better qualityshoes I start advising u to start buying the new stuff that comes out. JB is smart,the know the collectors now don't give a %%% @%$+ about quality anymoreand thats why they give us this crap. At the end of the day u have a choice of buying it or not,PLAIN AND SIMPLE

why get these for 230 when i can get these...
air_jordan_b-2rue-arton32048-210x130.jpg

i think the b2rues look way better too...looks like the side panels took inspiration from the b2rues

why was it that when jordan was still playing in the NBA, the designs of his shoes were so much better? see y'all at the nike outlets!

Wow, no reason for ppl 2 get heated, its a shoe. But, its more of a fashion statment than a basketball shoe to me. Whether u love/hate it, u still can voice uropinion about it.

That's hysterical, since 90% of the people on here try to hype up pure garbage. Do I even need to mention all the hype behind theSpiz'ikes that were seriously the ultimate collection of garbage, but because a bunch of half-assed idiots thought it looked cool, suddenly people werelined up behind Footlocker buying them off the truck? It's always been a style game. No one cared about the performance on the court. Fat Joe and his 400pounds, yeah, that's REALLY performance minded. Eminem getting his own pairs, yeah, he really needs the performance of the shoe while he's cussing andputting women down. Half of every Jordan has been the inspiration of the man, his family, his surroundings, on that shoe. Performance is a given. Style is arequirement. Without style, that's simply another LeBron or a Kobe or any other basketball shoe. Without style, there would be no legacy of the Jordanline. It was seriously pushing the connection between legacy and greatest of all time last year with the 23. But we all knew the significance of 23 in theJordan world, and accepted it, bought it, and figured it would pretty much be the end of the signature line. And with this POS, Nike and Jordan have both justmailed it in and said you know what, we're just making another shoe. We've brow beaten these idiots to buy whatever we tell them, the .5s, the Fusions,and all this other stuff that we've raped and pillaged from the line, let's go one step further, and show no imagination whatsoever, make a shoe soboring and obviously copy cat of what we've done before, and slap a huge price point on it so people think it's special. Congratulations! If you buythis shoe, you've shown you are nothing but a tool with no regard to legacy or quality.

Back
Top Bottom