Air Jordan 2010 ‘Nightmares Never Sleep’ Commercial

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

It would be so awesome if we had an official JB commercial thread!

Oh wait....
maybe they just like to see it again.. lol... and again.... and again.....

Did you notice when Dwade splits that you can actually see jordan. I think its at 0:54.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

Did you notice when Dwade splits that you can actually see jordan. I think its at 0:54.

Didn't see it at first but then see that Bulls uni lead the pack
laugh.gif

I like the old image of MJ that they sneak in there when Wade splits into different versions...well done!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

Nice! This is why I visit NT, I would have never caught MJ in that commercial, thanks! Shoes are kinda growing on me, I don't know, I need to see them in person, def better than the 2009's, those were absolutely horrible. These at least look like a performance shoe, have to look at and try on to form an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom