Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^Why? They don't even go with the shoes.

I LOVE THE WAY THE RED AND BLUE CONTRAST EACH OTHER...
grin.gif

The black & university blue colorway is probably going to be the only colorway of this model I get. Hopefully they feel good on foot...

^ eddo1005, where did you get your pair? Reason I ask is because I'm wondering if ST is sending orders out early like other times.

^ eddo1005, where did you get your pair? Reason I ask is because I'm wondering if ST is sending orders out early like other times.

Got them off ebay for below retail, but not nearly as good as the 125 it was on shoe trend.  Glad i pulled the trigger, this color really works.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Got them off ebay for below retail, but not nearly as good as the 125 it was on shoe trend.  Glad i pulled the trigger, this color really works.
Nice! They look really clean. I can't wait to get mine from ST.

Eddo/Smurf - Ur 2010s are looking clean! Only cw I really like... Any place selling for under retail besides eBay and shoetrends? Retail is still too much for me...

Originally Posted by metallic

thought i was the only one lol.... and for 110 flat couldnt say no
pimp.gif

2n8yo6.jpg

2ytr1w5.jpg
110??
nerd.gif
??  I would cop another pair for that much.
frown.gif
  Heard these are awesome for balling too, cant wait to play in them.

Glad people posted up pics, i've been so busy I forgot, sorry guy's... Anyway, my shop (extra butter) said this is a pretty limited release, not many stores will be getting it, and will only be like 1 or 2 of a few sizes...

I'm pretty pissed on my pair, and i'm trying to get another.. There is glue splatters or specks all over the front patent leather toe box, and on the back of the shoe (heal) some glue spots.... I must say, quality on the original colorway was FARRRRRR better, but could be just a freak pair :/

for those of you with the black/uni blue 2010s, are you planning on balling in them at all? just curious.

I was planning to, but now with it being limited and all, i might wait till i secure a 2nd pair. :O

Hell, I ordered 3 from ST. I'm definitely planning on putting one of the pairs to great use. After trying on the anniversary 2010's and walking around in them for a bit, it's a no brainer.

"What a shame", "who are the designers?" this describes what I feel as well, 
Shame on the guy that will wear those... Shame on JB... 

(IM TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST PIC OF THIS THREAD)

Anyway, in my eyes, with this kind of shoes, They are killing the legend !

Originally Posted by sunshining7

"What a shame", "who are the designers?" this describes what I feel as well, 
Shame on the guy that will wear those... Shame on JB... 

(IM TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST PIC OF THIS THREAD)

Anyway, in my eyes, with this kind of shoes, They are killing the legend !
Learn to evolve. Shame on you for being so ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom