Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

It's not always about retros. These shoes are excellent on the court, and--personally--I like the style. I'll admit I wasn't feeling them at first, but they grew on me, and they definitely stand apart from all the other mainstream kicks out there. No regrets with the 2010s so far.

WHAT PLACES CURRENTLY HAVE THESE FOR SALE BESIDES EBAY?  

EDIT* - NEVERMIND JUST ORDERED A PAIR OFF EBAY FOR 148 SHIPPED WITH BING CASHBACK.

I agree, people need to learn to evolve. This 2010 shoe transcends the normal retro feel and want. It's supposed to make Jordan heads feel like the brand isn't on the same ol-same ol. This style does that. imo.

Odd, I called my local Footlocker and they said the black/uni's are on sale already. I'm heading out there Sunday to check it out. Hope so, I really need a pair of them. If my local Footlocker has them, then I highly doubt they're limited. Probably limited GR at best.

nike/jordan throw the limited tag around all of the time now.
see: Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by bigj505

nike/jordan throw the limited tag around all of the time now.
see: Atlantic Penny 2s

You know which one really had me? The new red/white Penny 3s. They're listed as Nike Limited Penny III's lol.
roll.gif
Good one Nike

Well didn't have funds when they were on ST, and now I do ordered a pair off ebay with bing.com 159
frown.gif
Oh well better than retail + tax + shipping!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Odd, I called my local Footlocker and they said the black/uni's are on sale already. I'm heading out there Sunday to check it out. Hope so, I really need a pair of them. If my local Footlocker has them, then I highly doubt they're limited. Probably limited GR at best.
It's looking more and more like a GR the way that they're releasing. Doesn't seem to be limited at all. 

SOMEBODY POST PICS WITH THESE ON FEET OR ROCKING WITH JEANS. MY PAIR WILL BE HERE TUESDAY AND I'LL POST MY PICS ROCKING THEM THEN.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SOMEBODY POST PICS WITH THESE ON FEET OR ROCKING WITH JEANS. MY PAIR WILL BE HERE TUESDAY AND I'LL POST MY PICS ROCKING THEM THEN.

I'll post mine up tomorrow.. Before I return them for a damn different pair as there are glue spots all over the right shoe
frown.gif

I tried these on, felt pretty good. Really want to ball in them, but i will probably wait till i make sure i secure a second pair.

^^^^ heres a pic, i was in D.C. for spring break and caught some dude rocking them, honestly they dont look bad rocked casually i'll cop them when they go down to $100 and under

Back
Top Bottom