Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^^I like the way they look on the feet minus the tube socks
laugh.gif
Got the Welcome Homes and the UNC's for 120 a pair. I'm never paying 170 for this shoe. EVER. I did with that anniversary 010's but that was different, I sold them for 700.
happy.gif

THESE LOOK RIDICULOUS WITH LOW SOCKS, TRUST ME I TRIED THEM...BUT YOU GO AHEAD SIR, PROBABLY YOUR STYLE...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^^I like the way they look on the feet minus the tube socks
laugh.gif
Got the Welcome Homes and the UNC's for 120 a pair. I'm never paying 170 for this shoe. EVER. I did with that anniversary 010's but that was different, I sold them for 700.
happy.gif

THESE LOOK RIDICULOUS WITH LOW SOCKS, TRUST ME I TRIED THEM...BUT YOU GO AHEAD SIR, PROBABLY YOUR STYLE...
laugh.gif

Quit writing in CAPS. You mad? hahahah

Awesome pic's... Where do you find them?? I've seen in many threads people post them, but what is the source? Thanks
smile.gif

original, welcome home and black unc are all sitting on australian footlocker shelves. the clowns think people would actually pay AUD$300 for them. yeah right.

Never liked the first colorway that much, but seeing them on D-Wade's feet makes them look a lot better. Will scoop once they hit the outlets. You know they will ^_^

Originally Posted by eltouha

original, welcome home and black unc are all sitting on australian footlocker shelves. the clowns think people would actually pay AUD$300 for them. yeah right.

Nearly copped BLACK UNC. 270 AUD with the 10% FL card discount, I am glad the wifey literally knocked some sense into me. Went online and found a better deal for 149.00 USD + 30 shipping. Comes to about 200 AUD and saved 70 AUD. 
laugh.gif
. The pics don't do the shoes justice. In person they are sleeker and more pointed. The online pics make the toe box chunky. 

The original red/black Jordan 2010 is $120 at finishline.
Hopefully it drops to $100.00 and I will buy a pair.

Black UNC coming out this weekend............and i am left to ponder whether i should double up or not...sigh

I'm guessing these are good to go on FTL 50% off. It only mentions the Fusion 8s and Penny 3s as being excluded from 4/24 launches

using the code MEVIOWEEK you can get these for $116 shipped from finishline.com i jumped on it along with the tinker alpha 1's paid $190 shipped for both

Here are some on foot pic's, busted them out today... They are so damn comfortable, haven't worn the OG 2010's in a bit and forgot.. These, Lebron VII PS's and Kobe V's are all just butter on the feet! BTW these aren't excluded from the 50 off my friend said *he thinks*... So I told him if they are, pick me up a 2nd pair... They will be released Saturday at HOH!

jordan2010unc.jpg

jordan2010unc3.jpg

jordan2010unc2.jpg

jordan2010unc4.jpg

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

using the code MEVIOWEEK you can get these for $116 shipped from finishline.com i jumped on it along with the tinker alpha 1's paid $190 shipped for both

good looks with the coupon code, too bad the size 12 is gone.... might have to pick something else up though.

Originally Posted by shoesncards4life

Nearly copped BLACK UNC. 270 AUD with the 10% FL card discount, I am glad the wifey literally knocked some sense into me. Went online and found a better deal for 149.00 USD + 30 shipping. Comes to about 200 AUD and saved 70 AUD. 
laugh.gif
. The pics don't do the shoes justice. In person they are sleeker and more pointed. The online pics make the toe box chunky. 
did the same thing as u did mate..just scooped one from ebay las night for $180+ (internationally shipped)
damn..after seeing pics in this thread, couldnt help myself to have one on my own
ohwell.gif

im sorry if its already asked before, the UNC CW is a quickstrike limited release? or is it a GR? thanks

my pair from shoetrends showed up yesterday morning (wed), but my wifey set the box aside, and just now told me i got a box from fedex... lol

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

my pair from shoetrends showed up yesterday morning (wed), but my wifey set the box aside, and just now told me i got a box from fedex... lol
cmon lets see 'em man
eek.gif

quick iphone pic

very happy with this pickup. will probably pick up the og colorway on sale. hopefully it will hit the outlets for 100 bucks.

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by shoesncards4life

laugh.gif
did the same thing as u did mate..just scooped one from ebay las night for $180+ (internationally shipped)
damn..after seeing pics in this thread, couldnt help myself to have one on my own
ohwell.gif

im sorry if its already asked before, the UNC CW is a quickstrike limited release? or is it a GR? thanks

I was told by a reliable FL employee that the Black UNC is limited to 4000 pairs. However, they seem to be everywhere in Oz(299$ price tag will scare people). Online, where it is way cheaper, they seemed to have dried up.

Back
Top Bottom