Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of D. Wade 2010 poster promo? I saw it at a finishline. It looks like he's going through the motion of a dunk.

I JUST WATCH THAT WEAK VIDEO...SOUNDS LIKE A LOAD OF CRAP...THEY STILL SPITTING THAT SAME 16BARS....LIGHTWEIGHT LOW TO THE GROUND...WE'VE IMPROVED THE COLLAR...CLEAN TOE BOX, ETC....WHATEVER MAN!!!

I WON'T GO AS FAR AND SAY TINKER IS WACK NOW....ONE BAD SHOE DOES NOT DISCREDIT HIS LEGACY....BUT THIS TRACK IS NOT THAT HOT.

IT'S ACTUALLY OUT DATED, UN-INSPIRING, NON-INNOVATIVE, AND LACKS PROGRESSION.....THEIR ARE MANY OF YOU(NIKETALKERS) WHO CAN DESIGN BETTER THAN THAT.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR WHEN THE SALES ON THESE ARE BELOW STANDARD....HOPEFULLY THEY COME BACK WITH A REAL EFFORT.

STOP MARKETING/PROMOTING EVERYTHING AND DO SOME F'N WORK.

.COSMICSPACEGHOSTROCKINGPISTOLS::::..

Originally Posted by yehwah17

I JUST WATCH THAT WEAK VIDEO...SOUNDS LIKE A LOAD OF CRAP...THEY STILL SPITTING THAT SAME 16BARS....LIGHTWEIGHT LOW TO THE GROUND...WE'VE IMPROVED THE COLLAR...CLEAN TOE BOX, ETC....WHATEVER MAN!!!

I WON'T GO AS FAR AND SAY TINKER IS WACK NOW....ONE BAD SHOE DOES NOT DISCREDIT HIS LEGACY....BUT THIS TRACK IS NOT THAT HOT.

IT'S ACTUALLY OUT DATED, UN-INSPIRING, NON-INNOVATIVE, AND LACKS PROGRESSION.....THEIR ARE MANY OF YOU(NIKETALKERS) WHO CAN DESIGN BETTER THAN THAT.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YEAR WHEN THE SALES ON THESE ARE BELOW STANDARD....HOPEFULLY THEY COME BACK WITH A REAL EFFORT.

STOP MARKETING/PROMOTING EVERYTHING AND DO SOME F'N WORK.

.COSMICSPACEGHOSTROCKINGPISTOLS::::..
Tinker puts out albums now?

Pretty much every aspect you said negative about the shoe is incorrect.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just picked up my pair at Champs. I have to say that I'm very impressed with these shoes!  Fit and comfort are top-notch and they look WAY BETTER in person! Don't hate on the window! it makes the shoe!!  

^^i agree i saw this in person and it does look way better, the shoe feels light on your feet and its well made 
pimp.gif
 i admit i was one of the haters when i first saw this but now i might actually get these when it drops down a bit below retail
ohwell.gif

Saw in person when I picked up the foams.....VERY high quality...still not my style though.

$116 on swoosh? thats a pretty good price...does it include shipping? I really need to get in on this swoosh action. Anybody care to help me out? thanks.

i back how joe, dwayne and gerald all have different colour combos with the white/navy 2010

Yea this shoe works in the right CW.
I dont like the ones releasing today but expect the black unc joints to be copped.

Originally Posted by tlwbballa23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just picked up my pair at Champs. I have to say that I'm very impressed with these shoes!  Fit and comfort are top-notch and they look WAY BETTER in person! Don't hate on the window! it makes the shoe!!  
AGREE!! Don't listen to the haters.... most are too young to understand that Jordan's are meant to be DIFFERENT!! People said the same S*^%T with patent leather on bball shoes and two holes in the tongue... but that ended up working!! Jordan's are Jordan's because they stand out and are different, the 2009 did not but the 2010, it reminds me of 1991!

I liked this shoe when I saw it in person too...  I was thinking the black unc with some black socks would look good.  Make the peephole look a little more subtle.  I couldn't drop $ on them today because of coppers but they look like they were comfortable.  Plus I usually like tinkers designs. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

Thanks for the all star pics!  They look better with one color on them instead of today's release of red,white and black.
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Those Gerald Wallace's are serious.

Too bad Nike doesn't have the brains to ever release them.  (I hope I'm wrong). 

Back
Top Bottom