Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Pictures do this shoe NO justice.

You have to see them in person to witness the absolute awfulness in all it's failed glory.  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Pictures do this shoe NO justice.

You have to see them in person to witness the absolute awfulness in all it's failed glory.  
roll.gif
I beg to differ man. You don't see many of the little intricacies of this shoe in the pics. One thing that made me love these was the toebox. It's actually not attached at the top, and there's a breathable mesh under it. It's kinda hard to explain, but when I put these on my foot, my face lit up. I was like woah. Mad comfy.

In the right colorways, these are straight
pimp.gif

Shame on me for sleeping on the annv 2010s!!! Oh well maybe they will be a regular release later on! (I hope)

called and placed an order yesterday, was told someone from CSR would contact me soon........still no call.......worried.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Socks came w/ the Ann edition, idk about socks to match the others though

Socks come in the box? Are they specific to show through the peephole or something? Pics? My Anniversary editions are on the way, just making sure I get what I'm supposed to with my order.

Highly doubt that Wade PE would drop.

I really wish at least ONE of the Navy's we saw at the ASG would drop. I mean we saw what, 4 or 5 different ones right? Of course White/Black/Red will always be a Jordan CW MUST, but the navy CW's are always beautiful IMO. Joe Johnson's Navy/White that he wore would get copped RETAIL for sure from ME.

These are the most comfortable shoes right out of the box that i've put on since the Flightposite III. Out of the box, not once broken in. Haven't put these on the court yet, and I honestly don't know if I want to. I love them that much.

Highly doubt that Wade PE would drop.

I really wish at least ONE of the Navy's we saw at the ASG would drop. I mean we saw what, 4 or 5 different ones right? Of course White/Black/Red will always be a Jordan CW MUST, but the navy CW's are always beautiful IMO. Joe Johnson's Navy/White that he wore would get copped RETAIL for sure from ME.

These are the most comfortable shoes right out of the box that i've put on since the Flightposite III. Out of the box, not once broken in. Haven't put these on the court yet, and I honestly don't know if I want to. I love them that much.

nba-feet-air-jordan-2010-johnson-01.jpg

nba-feet-air-jordan-2010-johnson-08.jpg

These are
pimp.gif
Colorway reminds me of the Obsidian XII's. I'd cop retail too.

it may be late but after lookin at the hidden message on the shoes n on the box  it reads vertically top to bottom as "i've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why i succeed" playin off the failure commercial from back in the day
"ive failed over and over and over again" is on the right shoe and "in my life and that is why i succeed" is on the left shoe

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

it may be late but after lookin at the hidden message on the shoes n on the box  it reads vertically top to bottom as "i've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why i succeed" playin off the failure commercial from back in the day
"ive failed over and over and over again" is on the right shoe and "in my life and that is why i succeed" is on the left shoe

That just got me thinking the hidden message was an apology to the consumers of JB for the Air Jordan 2009. "I've failed over and over and over again" = 2009. "That is why I succeed" = 2010. I know it comes from the commercial, but that's what it sounded like. Thanks JB, even though I'm sure they didn't mean it that way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

OPINIONS SLOWLY CHANGE AS ALWAYS....LOL
Aint that the damn truth?

Slowly and surely, this will be more popular, and with D-Wade campaigning it, people will start to notice a Quality product.
It basically took the XX3s for the Black Friday release to be really hyped, so im expecting the same with these.
Jordan Brand just has to pull through with the right color schemes.

^Dam, that CW Joe Johnson got on is the only one that I seen that makes these shoes look decsent.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

That just got me thinking the hidden message was an apology to the consumers of JB for the Air Jordan 2009. "I've failed over and over and over again" = 2009. "That is why I succeed" = 2010. I know it comes from the commercial, but that's what it sounded like. Thanks JB, even though I'm sure they didn't mean it that way.
laugh.gif
thats what i thought too haha. got me thinkin how JBs came out with weak sig models in the past like the xx2 and the 2009 n came back hard with the xx3 and 2010

Trying this again. I need this shoe to release so so so so so bad. Screw the outdoors, drop these!

1zd0hl3.jpg

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Socks came w/ the Ann edition, idk about socks to match the others though

Socks come in the box? Are they specific to show through the peephole or something? Pics? My Anniversary editions are on the way, just making sure I get what I'm supposed to with my order.
As far as I know if you bought the 2010's on release day you would get the Jordan bag, the GR colorway socks and a D. Wade poster. When I copped this morning they didn't have jack left. I had to ask about the 1-2010 All White poster but I doubt you will even get that.

I like both of Gerald Wallace's 2010's better than Joe Johnson. I would gladly pay close to retail for any of those 3, though the all blue upper and white sole ones Wallave wore in the second half are my clear favorite.

Back
Top Bottom