Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

the silver anniversary pe
jordan brand needs to release these asap.
pimp.gif

I think that silver colorway will drop.. it's what I'm hearing. As for the all whites, no word on them dropping as a general release or anything else for that matter.

I don't know which one is worse the all white or those silver things. Both are gross IMO.

silver joints are 10x better than the all whites. the only thing the all whites got going for them is they are limited. i would actually rock the silver joints while the all whites would just be a collectors item. and by the way, just because nt chi says the all whites wont release again doesnt mean they wont. last time i checked nike corp in oregon ran jb, not nt chi.

Not trying to start an argument and i can definitely what you are trying to say. But i am guessing the NT Chicago was simply telling others what they were told(obviously by those above him in Oregon). Then again, my logic could be wrong, please dont take offense as i meant no disrespect.
smile.gif

I for one wont need the all white is that silver PE is the anniversary edition. I thought that all white pair was the silver edition.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Can't wait for the welcome homes.
pimp.gif

Sorry i'm not up on the 'lingo', which are the welcome homes??

I cannot wait for the Black/Carolinas and the Black and Flints!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

pimp.gif

Welcome Home. "DWade". May release.

14vl0nr.jpg

33bn8ms.jpg

Doesn't seem like they'll release the silver anniversary editions, but has anyone heard anything if they might?

edit- just read the article. guess I'll go after the first release and welcome homes.

Dang... the "Welcome Home" is tempting me too. Dangit! I told myself I'd stop at xx3. The 2009s made it easy to pass... but these are tempting me.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

pimp.gif

Welcome Home. "DWade". May release.

14vl0nr.jpg

33bn8ms.jpg
SICK, can't wait for those too... Here's my pair, usually i'm not that "dude" to wear jordan socks in his shoe, just tried it on to see how the black/red through the window would look, pretty cool!

photonl.jpg

SICK, can't wait for those too... Here's my pair, usually i'm not that "dude" to wear jordan socks in his shoe, just tried it on to see how the black/red through the window would look, pretty cool!

photonl.jpg

dope pic
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom