Welcome homes

Can't wait for the black/carolina

Originally Posted by blazenregen

dope pic
smile.gif

Thanks man!!

Crazy EBW wrote:

Socks looking fresh!
Yea, my shop threw them in, black and red design on them, pretty nice sock and it looks pretty cool with the shoes!

Thanks for those who like them, they really are nice shoes, great quality as well... Just wish most people would give them a shot and check them out in person, as I was a huge critic, and now I love them since holding it in my hand, wearing them and playing in them!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Glad to see people putting these on court.

Yea man, played in them again tonight! Must say, they were comfortable when trying them on, a @+$!@ to run and play in though until they break in (same with most shoes)... But they are real good, my ONLY gripe is the fact that they are cut lower, and they don't lock down the foot/lace tight enough as a hyperdunk or hyperize (this is strictly due to construction though, being that the Jordan is cut lower it was meant to be that way not really a 'flaw' per se) so it is what it is!

Bottom line is i'll do work in any shoe, but these wont be bottoming out like the others
roll.gif

You play ball?

Yeah, i've put two good sessions in them this week. Definitely saw an improvement in the break-in stage on the second day. I really can't say enough about how awesome these are on the court. Huge fan of this tooling. Makes me really wanna give my Alphas a shot sometime.

why do haters bother to come on the thread and hate? -_- anyways ya like cbfpunch said wonder what the black and flint look like must be sick. also maybe this is in the other thread about black and blue, but does anyone know if the black and blue are GR or limited release. I just want to know if i need to pick up or call in the day of.

Can't wait for the Black/UNCs to drop. I sure hope they come out next weekend and are easy to get...

Originally Posted by phreshin

why do haters bother to come on the thread and hate? -_- anyways ya like cbfpunch said wonder what the black and flint look like must be sick. also maybe this is in the other thread about black and blue, but does anyone know if the black and blue are GR or limited release. I just want to know if i need to pick up or call in the day of.
This is suppose to be the black/flint, they are FIRE IMO....

air-jordan-2010.jpg

I still don't see why the stealths would have the window closed, but EITHER WAY they're getting copped. That suede is looking nice.
pimp.gif

Went to the employee store the other day and they were all gone at 90 a pop,for so much hate on this shoe people buying em lol. Say all u want about the hole but it is a really nice shoe with a simple design. People are so stuck on the retroes that they dont have a open mind about the new shoes coming out from jordan brand. I admit those 2009's are ugly as hell but when tinker designs them they can't go wrong. Jordan brand is all about pushing the envelope and they want people to not like the shoes they design just like the 11's,people hated them when they first came out but now its a classic. I think its a hit or miss when they come out with new stuff. Hate all u want but us sneakerheads will still buy em.

Originally Posted by fresh83

Went to the employee store the other day and they were all gone at 90 a pop,for so much hate on this shoe people buying em lol. Say all u want about the hole but it is a really nice shoe with a simple design. People are so stuck on the retroes that they dont have a open mind about the new shoes coming out from jordan brand. I admit those 2009's are ugly as hell but when tinker designs them they can't go wrong. Jordan brand is all about pushing the envelope and they want people to not like the shoes they design just like the 11's,people hated them when they first came out but now its a classic. I think its a hit or miss when they come out with new stuff. Hate all u want but us sneakerheads will still buy em.

tongue.gif
like. btw i've never been to an employee store. what's it like? anything like a factory store? was it nike or jb?

Originally Posted by fresh83

tongue.gif
like. btw i've never been to an employee store. what's it like? anything like a factory store? was it nike or jb?

It's the nike employee store which carries everything including jordans,Ill just say this,its like a lil kid in a candy store lol

These are growing on my big time. I tried a pair on the other day and they mad comfortable. Big ups to that

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

Jordan-Brand-Silver-Anniversary-College-Uniforms-7.jpg

another picture

I don't like these at ALL trust me @ all but I have a strong feeling only this colorway is going to grow on me I can see my self rocking these with An All Grey Polo Sweat Suite 

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

This is suppose to be the black/flint, they are FIRE IMO....

air-jordan-2010.jpg

make that toecap black leather and you got a deal!

The all white's and the D-Wade ASG's are sick. I couldn't wear either, but for looks, they are both Fresh.

the all whites with that ice blue sole and the asg silver's are hard as nails

and of course i like almost any shoe with carolina blue in it so the blk/carolina blue will be my first cop of this shoe...............................peace

Back
Top Bottom