Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE WHEN THAT THE BLACK/UNIVERSITY BLUE WILL DROP THIS WEEKEND SINCE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE BUT SLAM SEEMS TO HAVE ANY INFO....

So uh, are these not good enough for NBA feet?

Haven't seen these on a single NBA player since the All-Star game...

Originally Posted by clkru

Makes this release a complete fail, although I still love the shoe.

Why Wade is still wearing 16.5's is beyond me. 

I just don't get it.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I just don't get it.

I really don't know either. NBA players don't wear Signature Jordans for the most part, so that doesn't shock me. The fact that they hyped these up to the "Wade" is whats lame.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I just don't get it.

I really don't know either. NBA players don't wear Signature Jordans for the most part, so that doesn't shock me. The fact that they hyped these up to the "Wade" is whats lame.

For them to always market themselves as innovative and is always the most expensive shoe on the market that's not a foam, someone better be wearing them.  And to make a commercial with Wade with the GR to turn around and have him wear an unreleased colorway in the all star game only is completely crazy.  I was really looking forward to Wade pushing these. 

Remember when ALL of Team Jordan wore the 20's?  Q's phx colorways were a problem.  Melo's all star rookie game PE was crazy too.  All of the PE's were pretty nice.

I just don't get it.

i thought the same thing when i saw wade wearing the 16.5 the other night.  i just don't get it.  wade is FINALLY on jordan brand and he's wearing 16.5.
eyes.gif
  i was really looking forward to seeing him wear the 2010.

just wondering for the people that have these how do the fit? They look like the run a little big. Any help would be great.

For sure JB has lost some swag points but hey today's game is all about performance and this is a great basketball shoe to play in

i copped a pair myself and they look REAL NICE when u look down on them

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

just wondering for the people that have these how do the fit? They look like the run a little big. Any help would be great.
Very true to size. The toe has a snug fit but it's not small.

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

As Crazy said, they fit damn comfortable, but in the forefoot area it's a bit snug.. Mine are an 11.5 , and with a thicker sock they are snug fitting! Wont be TOO comfy until a few wears or playing in them a few times, now they are butter!

Here are a few pic's with jeans, I bought 2 pairs... My pair to play in and gym, and one pair to wear and keep real nice, just casual!

Sorry about the quality/colors.. iPhone isn't great to begin with, and with the bright lights in my foyer reflecting off the tiles, it drowns out the color of the shoes/jeans.. I'm sure you can get the idea though lol...

have we heard anything about a release date for Welcome Homes?

Kicking myself for missing white 2010s at NTC....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

have we heard anything about a release date for Welcome Homes?

Kicking myself for missing white 2010s at NTC....
May is the only thing we really know. Exact date is still in the air. I don't mess with SLAM.

He actually wore a white/red PE, not the welcome homes. The welcome homes have a black accented midsole, the ones he wore tonight were all red.

There's a sweet pic of D Wade sitting on the bench tightening up his 2010s, but I don't know how to post it!  Some assistance please!!!   The pic is on Getty Images!! 

you can find those black/unc from a few ebay sellers...i think cheapest was $220 and most expensive was $275 (prob around $30-40 shipping too). FSR, but definitely not worth that much money. But they look sweet! I doubt they will be showing up this month, probably April or May ( I hope)

Back
Top Bottom