Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by eod0807

a few more shops..

blk/white/red

f_fl9w57y3nxam_ca25808.jpg

How hard is it for JB to do something nice and simple like this 

i think one of the things that hurts this shoes appearance is the lack of flow among the design.  The shoes really seperates the upper from mid and the lower part, and i think what has made some of our favorite jordans so memorable and unique is the presence of flow amongst the contour lines throughout the entire shoe.

f_g1v72d72rm6m_2789dbb.jpg

i heard that the black/unc will be releasing April 24. Makes sense if Shoetrends said they were shipping April 30 (gives them a week from release to prepare all the pre-order shipments)

Dang. I just found out ShoeTrends canceled my order too for black/unc 2010s. So frustrated....

Originally Posted by alsasam

Anyone know where I could cop the anniversary 2010s in a 10.5?? Ive been on the look out for a while but I cant find em
there is a couple on ebay for 500+. the reason they are so expensive is because they only made 72 pairs. what really sucks is they were sitting at nt chi for 5 days before they even sold out. numerous nters were able to cop a pair doing phone orders. i missed out by 1 day, if i would of just been checking this thread daily i would of had no problem copping a pair.

i think one of the things that hurts this shoes appearance is the lack of flow among the design.  The shoes really seperates the upper from mid and the lower part, and i think what has made some of our favorite jordans so memorable and unique is the presence of flow amongst the contour lines throughout the entire shoe.

I actually really like that...Nice job...,

Originally Posted by arff23

I actually really like that...Nice job...,

Isn't that just the OG colorway, without the white front midsole? I think it looks too similar. Had they used the correct materials on these, they would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Patent toebox would make these bananas I swear...

Need to find another place to get the black/UNCs since my ShoeTrends order got canceled. I called my local NikeTown and they nothing about them. Are these really an HOH only release?

My store is getting the black/unc's NEXT WEEK... So happy they are getting them, as my shoetrends order was also canceled ! So guy's look out, they are being released soon, and I doubt will be a QS..

if you look at the heat and 76ers highlights from 4.7.10, you will see that dwayne has a new cw. it looks like it's entirely white except for the outline of the circle. Check it our for yourselves. it seems pretty 
pimp.gif

Hope this comes true. Would be first shoe I would ID in a while...

Sneakernews

air-jordan-2010-nike-id-iphone-1.jpg

[table][tr][td]Quote:[/td][/tr][tr][td]BREAKING NEWS:

During the Apple iPhone OS 4 event, a demo showcasing the new featuresof the latest iPhone operating system gave a sneak peek at a Nike appas part of Apple’s new Mobile Advertising feature. The new Nike adallows users to watch video, find retail stores, and even customizeshoes on Nike iD. The shoe used to feature the iPhone Nike iD app wasthe Air Jordan 2010, which would be quite ground-breaking due to itbeing the first ever Air Jordan Legacy model to make it on the Nike iDplatform. While it hasn’t been confirmed by Jordan Brand as of yet,Apple does have working ties with the Beaverton crew. Stay tuned toSneaker News to find out whether or not the Air Jordan 2010 willactually make it to Nike iD.[/td][/tr][/table]

air-jordan-2010-nike-id-iphone-2.jpg

According to nike.com, the black/university blue 2010s are dropping april 24 and nike.com also says a white/university blue colour of the 2010 is dropping on May 8. When I did some searching for the white/university blue style code, I got lots of hits for the Welcome Homes. Perhaps the white/university blue is really the welcome homes in disguise and they messed up listing the colour. Or there is another colour we have never seen before that happens to have the same colour/style code as the welcome homes? Anybody have any idea?

4/24/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-003, Black/University Blue
$170

05/08/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-101, White/University Blue
$170

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

According to nike.com, the black/university blue 2010s are dropping april 24 and nike.com also says a white/university blue colour of the 2010 is dropping on May 8. When I did some searching for the white/university blue style code, I got lots of hits for the Welcome Homes. Perhaps the white/university blue is really the welcome homes in disguise and they messed up listing the colour. Or there is another colour we have never seen before that happens to have the same colour/style code as the welcome homes? Anybody have any idea?

4/24/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-003, Black/University Blue
$170

05/08/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-101, White/University Blue
$170
So are the black/unc gonna be GR?

Back
Top Bottom