Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

thx. these will change people's minds!

i'm not interested in creating an XI replica, like so many of the pics show, but the options look promising.

thx. these will change people's minds!

i'm not interested in creating an XI replica, like so many of the pics show, but the options look promising.

i think this is the one me and a lot of other NT'ers will be coppin or something close to it

But i wouldnt mind this either

I wonder if you can have a jumpman on each tongue instead of the 23 on one and the JM on the other

@Eltouha: Much appreciated!!!
smile.gif

i think this is the one me and a lot of other NT'ers will be coppin or something close to it

I wonder if you can have a jumpman on each tongue instead of the 23 on one and the JM on the other

smile.gif

I've never bought anything from Nikeid, but these will be heavily contemplated. The traditional black/red colorway was the one thing missing from the general releases. I like the sample they showed, but I could do without the contrast stitching.

I've never bought anything from Nikeid, but these will be heavily contemplated. The traditional black/red colorway was the one thing missing from the general releases. I like the sample they showed, but I could do without the contrast stitching.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by DRO3000

smile.gif
I WILL MAKING THAT RED/BLACK COLORWAY WITHOUT THE CONTRAST STITCHING ALONG WITH A SPACE JAM COLORWAY AND A "BP THE OWNER" INSPIRED COLORWAY TO GO WITH MY WHITE/BLACK 2011'S AND CALLING IT A DAY. THANK GOD, FINALLY CAN CREATE A PROPER BRED COLORWAY.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

smile.gif
I WILL MAKING THAT RED/BLACK COLORWAY WITHOUT THE CONTRAST STITCHING ALONG WITH A SPACE JAM COLORWAY AND A "BP THE OWNER" INSPIRED COLORWAY TO GO WITH MY WHITE/BLACK 2011'S AND CALLING IT A DAY. THANK GOD, FINALLY CAN CREATE A PROPER BRED COLORWAY.

Targeting a pair to mimic the Randy Moss 11's. These should be a fun shoe to play around with on nikeid.

Back
Top Bottom