Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by DRO3000

@ 23Rakim45............... Can you get NikeiD's in the UK???

mate, consider shipping costs! stick to the states, they could basically dropkick the pair over to you.

mate, consider shipping costs! stick to the states, they could basically dropkick the pair over to you.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i would hit the people up that you got the quai 54's for 

Ive dealt with lotsa ppl here on NT......good people, but I dont know anyone well enough to ask for this kind of favor.  Some how, some way, I'll get my custom pair of 2011's!!!

I might just do that, 160! I have a few options.

DRO, I'd be happy to introduce you to some peeps if you need it. Organising a nikeid is easy as, aint much of a big favour in the big scheme of things. Don't be afraid to ask.
i hope they will help you 
its a little early but does anyone know if the 2011 id's will come with extra insoles and does anyone have

an idea on price ?

Originally Posted by eltouha

i would hit the people up that you got the quai 54's for 

Ive dealt with lotsa ppl here on NT......good people, but I dont know anyone well enough to ask for this kind of favor.  Some how, some way, I'll get my custom pair of 2011's!!!

I might just do that, 160! I have a few options.

DRO, I'd be happy to introduce you to some peeps if you need it. Organising a nikeid is easy as, aint much of a big favour in the big scheme of things. Don't be afraid to ask.
i hope they will help you 
its a little early but does anyone know if the 2011 id's will come with extra insoles and does anyone have

an idea on price ?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Speak of the devil, looks like it's all going ahead as planned August 16th...
http://www.modern-notorie...-2011-nike-id-august-16/
Hmmm, a studio only leather option... very interesting...
I just checked the NikeiD studio locations on the website. Would I be able to design some 2011's at one of the Nike Running stores listed?
nerd.gif
 The Emeryville running one is the closest...

Yes.

But like the Aussie mentioned below your question to me, the shipping would be expensive in comparison to getting a US hookup to do it for you.

Yes.

But like the Aussie mentioned below your question to me, the shipping would be expensive in comparison to getting a US hookup to do it for you.

does anyone know what company ships the shoes from china ?

Fedex ups u.s.p.s. ?

i used to sell them stupid id cards years back and never made a id shoe

i recently ordered AM 90 iDs and they were shipped UPS.
Qingdao, China is the first thing shown in the UPS shipment process.

i threw the box away so this is all i can say.

does anyone know what company ships the shoes from china ?

Fedex ups u.s.p.s. ?

i used to sell them stupid id cards years back and never made a id shoe

i recently ordered AM 90 iDs and they were shipped UPS.
Qingdao, China is the first thing shown in the UPS shipment process.

i threw the box away so this is all i can say.

I was actually anticipating the 2011 to ID when it was announced a few months ago, sadly however I have 4 pairs of 2011's now & the other night I went to open up the ASG blue's & the fabric sheet in the box MELTED to the clear blue sole. So had a nice big red blotch on the side.....

Called Nike & they are taking them back 5-6 months later! which is good, but i'm going to pass on the id's

I was actually anticipating the 2011 to ID when it was announced a few months ago, sadly however I have 4 pairs of 2011's now & the other night I went to open up the ASG blue's & the fabric sheet in the box MELTED to the clear blue sole. So had a nice big red blotch on the side.....

Called Nike & they are taking them back 5-6 months later! which is good, but i'm going to pass on the id's

Originally Posted by Type X

You need to store your shoes in a cool, dry place. I'm surprised they are taking them back. I live in a tropical climate and none of my 2011's have been affected by heat.

You need to store your shoes in a cool, dry place. I'm surprised they are taking them back. I live in a tropical climate and none of my 2011's have been affected by heat.

Making me nervous. I'll have to go home tonight and make sure the shoes are wrapped with the white side of the fabric sheet instead of the designed side with color.

Making me nervous. I'll have to go home tonight and make sure the shoes are wrapped with the white side of the fabric sheet instead of the designed side with color.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I did that to all the other pairs after i found the blue one.

Gink wrote:You need to store your shoes in a cool, dry place. I'm surprised they are taking them back. I live in a tropical climate and none of my 2011's have been affected by heat.

Mine are stored in My staten island apartment that never drops below 68 , I'm that guy with the AC blasting 24/7 lol
I was surprised they are taking them back also but worked out in the end

Originally Posted by joekamel

I did that to all the other pairs after i found the blue one.

Gink wrote:You need to store your shoes in a cool, dry place. I'm surprised they are taking them back. I live in a tropical climate and none of my 2011's have been affected by heat.

Mine are stored in My staten island apartment that never drops below 68 , I'm that guy with the AC blasting 24/7 lol
I was surprised they are taking them back also but worked out in the end

Perfect. Love the instore option. Dallas finally getting a Nike Store at North Park. This will be interesting.

Perfect. Love the instore option. Dallas finally getting a Nike Store at North Park. This will be interesting.

how do the 2011's run?  I'm an 11.5 in most Nikes and Jordans, and all of the stores around me are out of GR 2011's size 11 thru 12 so I can't try them on.

I've heard these run both long and true to size from different people... what's the verdict, NT?  I plan to use them for bball, so good fit is essential.

how do the 2011's run?  I'm an 11.5 in most Nikes and Jordans, and all of the stores around me are out of GR 2011's size 11 thru 12 so I can't try them on.

I've heard these run both long and true to size from different people... what's the verdict, NT?  I plan to use them for bball, so good fit is essential.

Originally Posted by clkru

Tru to size for me

Back
Top Bottom