Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Speak of the devil, looks like it's all going ahead as planned August 16th...
http://www.modern-notorie...-2011-nike-id-august-16/
air-jordan-2011-nike-id_07.jpg

Hmmm, a studio only leather option... very interesting...

AUGUST 16!!! Im gonna need an American "Friend" to be able to cop these.........NIKEiD doesnt ship to Canada
frown.gif

AUGUST 16!!! Im gonna need an American "Friend" to be able to cop these.........NIKEiD doesnt ship to Canada
frown.gif

^^^ much appreciated, 23RAKIM45!

unfortunately, it doesn't look from this info like university blue is an option for the overlay--patent, synthetic, or leather. i CERTAINLY hope it is!

^^^ much appreciated, 23RAKIM45!

unfortunately, it doesn't look from this info like university blue is an option for the overlay--patent, synthetic, or leather. i CERTAINLY hope it is!

It's so whack you have to go to the studio to get real leather. the premium leather is one of the nicest features of the 2011.

It's so whack you have to go to the studio to get real leather. the premium leather is one of the nicest features of the 2011.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

frown.gif

same thing here in aus. you got mates down south, right?

frown.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

frown.gif

i would hit the people up that you got the quai 54's for 

frown.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

frown.gif

Ive dealt with lotsa ppl here on NT......good people, but I dont know anyone well enough to ask for this kind of favor.  Some how, some way, I'll get my custom pair of 2011's!!!

frown.gif

Ive dealt with lotsa ppl here on NT......good people, but I dont know anyone well enough to ask for this kind of favor.  Some how, some way, I'll get my custom pair of 2011's!!!

I might just do that, 160! I have a few options.

DRO, I'd be happy to introduce you to some peeps if you need it. Organising a nikeid is easy as, aint much of a big favour in the big scheme of things. Don't be afraid to ask.

I might just do that, 160! I have a few options.

DRO, I'd be happy to introduce you to some peeps if you need it. Organising a nikeid is easy as, aint much of a big favour in the big scheme of things. Don't be afraid to ask.

Back
Top Bottom