@!% I'm I looking at

LOL... for real.
laugh.gif
spot on gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

in da end, jordan game shoe stop mattering after da XX's

NAH FAM, 23'S AND 2K11'S WERE HOT.

Word.  XX3's are like top 5 Jordans ever to me.  Almost bought the 2011's but couldn't give in and buy Team Jordans.

2012's are a joke.  Just give me high quality retros and I don't care what else they do though.

Do not like the direction JB's going at all. The past few CP and Melo sigs were bad, and the Fly Wades look terrible too. These just look like a rehashed bastardization of all those with flywire thrown in. What's with the random shapes and lines that have absolutely no flow or sense of composition to them on the uppers of all these shoes?

You look at the XIII, the dimpled leather (or woven material, depending on the colorway) was an odd shape but it was flowing and aggressive and wrapped the upper of the shoe gracefully. And the way it was arranged with the hologram at the ankle and the pods on the midsole and outsole, it all came together.

These just have a bunch of randomly skewed angles and jagged lines that look like a grade school art project cut out of construction paper. That black area at the ankle where the jumpman is is shaped awkwardly as hell. Same goes for the black area next to it at the midfoot at the laces. The 2011's and 2010's were on the plain side, but at least they were tastefully done.

I never thought I'd see the day where I preferred the designs coming from Under Armour and adidas over Jordan Brand's by a landslide.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Do not like the direction JB's going at all. The past few CP and Melo sigs were bad, and the Fly Wades look terrible too. These just look like a rehashed bastardization of all those with flywire thrown in. What's with the random shapes and lines that have absolutely no flow or sense of composition to them on the uppers of all these shoes?

You look at the XIII, the dimpled leather (or woven material, depending on the colorway) was an odd shape but it was flowing and aggressive and wrapped the upper of the shoe gracefully. And the way it was arranged with the hologram at the ankle and the pods on the midsole and outsole, it all came together.

These just have a bunch of randomly skewed angles and jagged lines that look like a grade school art project cut out of construction paper. That black area at the ankle where the jumpman is is shaped awkwardly as hell. Same goes for the black area next to it at the midfoot at the laces. The 2011's and 2010's were on the plain side, but at least they were tastefully done.

I never thought I'd see the day where I preferred the designs coming from Under Armour and adidas over Jordan Brand's by a landslide.
laugh.gif
cp, melo, and wade sigs are ugly.

It looks like the Team Jordan IIs had sex with Flywire. More detailed pictures would only make them worse. Back to the lab, JB. 
sick.gif

Something tells me that this isn't the finished product. It's just too basic, and that sole does not look complete. I don't think even Jordan Brand would be crazy enough to release this as the finished product. At least, I hope not.

That first pic looks a lot like the Melo M8, I'll wait for official pics to judge. The 2011's were nice, hopefully these will be good also.

what's the big deal, obviously that's the inner design of the shoe before a leather 16ish shroud is sewn over the top... wait, that's a finished product???
sick.gif

i know these performance wise will probably be great but come on where is the style? thats what the numbered series is for too right?

2k9 was garbage, 2010 was good for outlet prices, 2011 ok for outlet prices, 2012 looks like crap, except for the 23 JB should have stopped after the XVI, I feel sorry for the people buying these. IMO

Asked one of my sources for release info about the 2012. His reply "Yeah I seen pics of them, look so bad that when goons rob kids for Foams, they're gonna leave them a pair of 2012s to add insult to injury" 
laugh.gif

Shoes look like garbage so far. Ughh. I sure hope the finished product looks way better than this.

JB is not doing so well lately. CP3s have been ugly, the latest Melos are ugly, and the Wades are just okay. I guess I'll just have to play in something else...

Back
Top Bottom