Air Jordan 2012 First look.

30t6p3b.gif

Wow, The Air Jordan line is officially over!!!! That is a sad state of affairs, Unbelievably bad looking shoe. I refuse to believe that that shoe will grow on people like Jordans usually do. That is a terrible design, an the front looks like the VC Shox 5. I havent bought jordans since the 23's an that was a mistake. But this is the worst Jordan I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The first image and c/w was less than impressive, but what about this one?:

Positives: They look better than the two previous pics 
Negatives: Ugly, and +$@ is up with the circular imprint around the Jumpman 
sick.gif

But I am curious to know what gimmick they're going to use to try and sell these. Seems like those panels oer the fly wire part and in some way interchangeable 

why did they take the horrible db iv colour combo (black, blue and lime green)? and that looks to be the saddle design again.
frown.gif

are we looking at two different shoes, or are those panels removeable?

I don't think they try with anything non-retro anymore because they know it will just be looked at as Team Jordans and no high schooler will think they're "cool"

Can't blame them, honestly can't see myself dropping 150 on a pair of Melos or Fly Wades

Although I'm pretty sure those new Melos would get hella love if they were the new Lebron 9s...

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

2011 all-time best non-numbered jay.

2009, 2010 & 2012 bonafide failures
laugh.gif
Brah it's not even a competition
laugh.gif
, the 2011 take it easily, all the others have been crap. They put a high heel on one
30t6p3b.gif
, a damn hole in another 
laugh.gif
, and these, these just look wack

back in the 90's....

roughly a month before release day of the All new air jordan signiture shoe, you get the Footlocker catalogue to see what they were going to look like ! it was like Xmas for "jordan heads" , now its just dissapointment after dissapointment with these early online pics.
i can appreciate the 2011's but didnt love them enough to buy a pair.  

This 2012 shoe is missing that "X-factor" that the sig line oozes .

I did say the 2010's were ugly as hell and would never buy, but once i tried them on, i couldnt believe how comfy they were and ended up buying a pair, so anything is possible.
grin.gif

but i dont think these will be on my list for 2012.... not even at outlet prices.

Ok the new pic definitely just changed things A LITTLE they have some potential but I'm sure they will still fall short.

The use of newer tech in a sig Jordan sneaker, a step outside the box in design...now this is the JB that I remember.

I'm impressed with this one.
I'll definitely give one of the nicer colorways a try.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The use of newer tech in a sig Jordan sneaker, a step outside the box in design...now this is the JB that I remember.
I'm glad they did not recycle the silhouette of the 2011.  And if they are pushing the envelope technology-wise (as they should), good for JB.

I'll pass judgement once I see them in person/try them on.  I thought the 2011 pics looked blah at first then I ended up liking them in person.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I'm glad they did not recycle the silhouette of the 2011.  And if they are pushing the envelope technology-wise (as they should), good for JB.

I'll pass judgement once I see them in person/try them on.  I thought the 2011 pics looked blah at first then I ended up liking them in person.
Same here. While the AJ 2011 are great shoes in both look and technology wise, i'm glad that they did not just make the 2012 based on 
the sihouette of the 2011. Now these look interesting in that darker colorway and the Jumpman at the heel is not so ridiculous

huge compared to the early pics of the white/charcoal sample. How about a black/charcoal model with red clear outsoles?

New pics look even worse IMO. Who is the lead designer on these? I hope he doesn't do the 2013's.

I can honestly say I will not buy a pair of these...

I never thought I'd say it but I'm moving on to the Lebron/Kobe line and leaving JB in the dust.

Well, I'm still unsure what to think about these, but that new pics is a huge improvement from the ones we saw before.

I don't see how this is pushing the envelope at all technologically. Thus far it looks like they just altered the Lebron 8 V/2's in terms of the upper.

Back
Top Bottom