Air Jordan 2012 First look.

So I was on YouTube watching an interview with the Nike's material ,color and
Design team and the guy who came up with the color of the south beach Lebron was
Asked what is the shoe you are looking forward to and he said " the Jordan allstar 2012"
I kno they are having a space them because of the Lebron big bang and the kobes I've seen
So people don't give up on this shoe yet !!!!

^cool, man. that's what i was hoping to fish for.
smile.gif
cheers.

Hey, I'm in the minority that admit that I actually like the 2010s, and thought the 2011 were very, very underrated.

Not so much on these, though, even though I bet they're pretty comfy.

Honestly, JB should've just retired the Air Jordan at XXIII.

This is straight trash, last years with the circle window now this? JB is out of ideas.

I believe that will be the colorway of the limited release that occurs on Feb 11. The price for the limited release is $223
frown.gif

laugh.gif
jb has to be the ultimate troll for these.

just a quick thought, if JB didn't exist and it were still nike would we be seeing these, growns, fusions, alphas, and all those other abominations? Or would nike just treat them like retros and retro 1-23 every now and then?

If Nike weren't paying Jordan to run Jordan Brand things would be MUCH different but yes you would see much more hybrids..... but you'd also see better materials on Jordans and better Technology.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

If Nike weren't paying Jordan to run Jordan Brand things would be MUCH different but yes you would see much more hybrids..... but you'd also see better materials on Jordans and better Technology.

So what would be much different in your opinion?

The white/black 2012 look actually not that bad.But the white toe cap looks not appealing and the giant jumpman at the ankle
Is still way too big.Remove the toe cap and reduce the jumpman size20% and these will look much better.While mj prefered a clean toe in the aj 10,How come he likes this one?Maybe his taste also changed with his age.At tge moment, these look like a love childOf some aj 2 and 16.

I actually like the 2012 usually I have purchased 09, 10 at the outlets but yotd 12 and even the standard black and white look like they are worth a closer look on release day.

Originally Posted by Lem

I believe that will be the colorway of the limited release that occurs on Feb 11. The price for the limited release is $223
frown.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom