Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

If the all white 3s come out,,,would they be pures again like they released before?
indifferent.gif

that would make sense. pures are clean!

i think i'm most excited bout the all white xx3 though.

Seriously, this whole idea is weak, the shoes look boring as hell. You think they could come up with something more interesting for their 25th anniversary. Asilver based colorway would be a lot more special.

I see a lot of sales rack material here. Seriously, how many pairs of all-white shoes do we really need?

we already have basically had all white 3s, 4s & 11s(sort of) and to me the aj1 all white will just look like a af1 or more like a dunk not a j (thats justme)
wouldnt mind to see all white 8s and 16s tho =]

Is it me or do those XIs look comfortable. The ankle is thick and the patent on the toe is fat.

Originally Posted by NTerfromtheD

All you guys are looking only at the pics im sittin here drooling over whats not pictured. Dont get it twisted those 11's will be mine but im having visions of PURE WHITE 3's,4's,5's,6's AND 7's. I guess i should start savin now. I just pray there not gonna be $200 like my guts tellin me they are.

100% i need pure white 3's in size 11 lol along with all the others

If I want all white sneakers I'd rather get AF1s since they're cheaper.

Besides some Jordans just don't look good in all white. Only the 3s, 4s, and 11s are decent.

Back
Top Bottom