Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

TOO WHITE, GOING TO PASS... JORDAN BRAND IS DUMB..

THEY SHOULD SELL 25TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS PACK 1 - 23 IN OG COLORWAYS.. 1 - 23 IN JUST ONE PACK..

Not feeling them. They just look generic sitting there. The colors schemes is what always made a Jordan a Jordan. To me it looks like they're sitting therewaiting to be colored. It's like looking at the page of a new coloring book.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

If I want all white sneakers I'd rather get AF1s since they're cheaper.

Besides some Jordans just don't look good in all white. Only the 3s, 4s, and 11s are decent.

CAN ANYONE PM ME IF THEY KNOW HOW TO FIX THE YELLOW ON THE PATENT LEATHER? MY COLUMBIA XI'S LEATHER HAS TURNED YELLOW! I CANT FIGURE OUT IF THERE IS A WAYTO FIX THAT OR NOT??? PLEASE LET ME KNOW GUYS. THANKS

To everyone in love with the xi I will warn you now
You will be sad when they yellow. My co workker was rocking fake all white 11s and
Yellow soles which already showed me the future for these so if realesed get your seaglow ready

To everyone in love with the xi I will warn you now
You will be sad when they yellow. My co workker was rocking fake all white 11s and
Yellow soles which already showed me the future for these so if realesed get your seaglow ready
You make it sound like they will yellow overnight or something.

- I've bought my Columbia XI about six years ago and they have little to no yellowing.

As long as you take care of your sneakers the proper way, they won't yellow as fast.

idk about this
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mils921

TOO WHITE, GOING TO PASS... JORDAN BRAND IS DUMB..

THEY SHOULD SELL 25TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTORS PACK 1 - 23 IN OG COLORWAYS.. 1 - 23 IN JUST ONE PACK..

I'd definitely cop an all OG colorway 1-23 pack (even with the lame 19-23's). 23 pairs x ~ $175 = $4025. I'd better start saving now. That's mysneaker budget for the rest of my life!

An all-Red collection featuring white accents would've been so sick. Pure XX3 and XX's sound interesting, butI'll give them an L on the general concept as of now.

11's would be sick if they wouldn't end looking like I pissed all over them. Probably 9's and 17's for me.

Back
Top Bottom