Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

hold up. there 2 of da exact threads of this. like i said n da other thread. all i want r the 10s, 11s, n 13s. they're all gonna get dirty anyway

The XVI's FTW!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
All white, patent leather, the Gaiters!!!!!! That is the shoe I'm mostlooking foward to. Cause I mean come on, the XI's will just be the Columbias, and pure editions of the I, II, III, IV, and V already exist.

Wow I really hope JB carries through with this, I love all white kicks. I would pick up as many as possible, but I'd make sure to get the 12s, 11s, 5s, and7s and try to get most of the other stuff. I think an all white XX3 is gonna look
pimp.gif
too. The 3 tiers of quality sounds okay, but I'd rather just have abest line and make them a little higher retail

Teaser of what's coming up in JB next year. BIG BIG BIG anniversary with special releases.

Tinker Hatfield + Eric Avar = Explosion!

Teaser of what's coming up in JB next year. BIG BIG BIG anniversary with special releases.

Tinker Hatfield + Eric Avar = Explosion!

in some cases, those are too pure, would also want to see the 23s in all white.

Good look as always "MAZE"

I might grab the 11's, cause there almost like columbias,,
overall I'll sleep on the majority............

Good look on the info Maze. All white though
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm interested to see the all white XX3, but nothing else really. Damn you JB
mad.gif

I personally feel like this is a horible idea.... Never liked the Pure money or really any other all white kicks

JB could have been a little more creative, i mean white is white. Its a clean look, but i dont think it will do some of the sneakers in the line justice( likethe XV's and so on). Plus didnt we already have a pure III, and IV. I dunno about this move by JB

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I personally feel like this is a horible idea.... Never liked the Pure money or really any other all white kicks

co-sign.

Ok, this is terrible. By labeling your product's leather quality as good, better, and best, aren't you admitting that you don't always use the bestleathers and materials available? Isn't that something they deny all the damn time? Sorry, this is bad. Let's say the new all white Air Jordan 20 comesout in a medium quality leather. Fine. Let's say that at the same time there is another Air Jordan, let's say 9, with that same quality leather but isbeing sold at a higher premium over the same 9's that released in 2002. Doesn't anyone else see how this is a slap in the face?

Ha, some of these are gonna turn out TERRIBLE, bad bad idea...imagine a all white 8, or 15, or 16....the list goes on, I hope this doesn't go through

Back
Top Bottom