Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

I have very close friends at Jordan and Nike.. however our discussions don't involve shoes everytime we speak NOR do I hound or hassle them for info. If you don't like my posts. Dont open them Sambo.

laugh.gif
finally a good JB thread

I totally agree with you on no matter how "exciting" the shoes gonna be, I think we all know that it's going to be sucks.
But you are, kinda out of the line, when you ask Rock about "why start a thread?". He's just sharing it with us.
So, just lay back a little bit and give the man some credit for breaking the news to us.
wink.gif

You're still my man, you speak the truth.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by Pro11

I hope the 6s will drop
Both black and white infra SAMPLES are in production next year. Nothing is confirmed so no need to start the hype. It's up in the air.
Get off of NT...talking that mess about Niketalk over at ISS, I seen you doggy.
grin.gif

Anyways...quoting myself from another thread (asking about the Space Jams):
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

What's up with the conflicting info? Didn't some of the insiders say they would NOT release this year and this other guy is saying they are?

So which is it...
???

I hope the 6s will drop
Both black and white infra SAMPLES are in production next year. Nothing is confirmed so no need to start the hype. It's up in the air.
grin.gif

What's up with the conflicting info? Didn't some of the insiders say they would NOT release this year and this other guy is saying they are?

So which is it...
???
Your Referring to the SJ XI's. Yes I said that they were not coming out because they were not on the internal release calender at the SpringMeeting another XI is.......But by Summer the Picture should be much clearer. But I trust MarcsJ, He wouldn't say it if there wasn't any truth to it.But anyways.... The Max/Orange 6 it would appear at this point has been replaced with a the Black Infared for the spring of next Year....But as we all know Things with-in JB change and get scrapped all the time
eyes.gif

I'm gonna wait to see some sample pics before I make any judgement, I had to pass on the 2009 because of the styling and price. If you wanna charge 200bucks for a pair of kicks they better be good.

Thanks for the clarification.

So there's another XI releasing besides the Space Jams?

Plans at JB do get changed all the time, but I'm wondering if the decision to release the SJ XI's is FINAL in regards to Holiday '09.

This William Rivera dude is a cornball.

Like...who the hell do you think you are, son? You're coming at people's necks for no reason...

You have like 8-10 posts in here yet have not made a single valid point...just a bunch of rambling.
Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I'm not the bad guy here, I'm the light of hope.
This dude thinks he's in a movie saying that line...wow.
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Sort of like Bad Constipation.. I know you are there, but nothing useful ever comes out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^

I'd put my money that you receive a lot of joy...from yourself.

And only yourself. *Hint Hint*

(Oh noez...I dropped a hint...I guess I'm one of the bad guys now...)

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I hope the 6s will drop
grin.gif

So which is it...
???
Your Referring to the SJ XI's. Yes I said that they were not coming out because they were not on the internal release calender at the Spring Meeting another XI is.......But by Summer the Picture should be much clearer. But I trust MarcsJ, He wouldn't say it if there wasn't any truth to it. But anyways.... The Max/Orange 6 it would appear at this point has been replaced with a the Black Infared for the spring... But as we all know Things with-in JB change and get scrapped all the time
eyes.gif

This spring??

I have very close friends at Jordan and Nike.. however everytime we speak nothing useful ever comes out.
you should have told them 2 tell Gentry 2 stop. But that is off-topic. where is GG?
nerd.gif

Gentry isn't on Jordan DOmestic stuff anymore.. he's on the International line now.

Nice misquote by the way...

Should I send you an autographed pic of my balls.. so you can hold them tighter?

Gentry isn't on Jordan DOmestic stuff anymore.. he's on the International line now.

Should I send you an autographed pic of my balls.. so you can hold them tighter?
get over yourself, Rock. Join the revolution.
chejumpman.jpg

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I have very close friends at Jordan and Nike.. however everytime we speak nothing useful ever comes out.
you should have told them 2 tell Gentry 2 stop. But that is off-topic. where is GG?
nerd.gif

.......Yawn, You Rang William
tired.gif
grin.gif
.... Gentry is International Now. Don't Doubt the Rock, before the Rock Landson You.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

chejumpman.jpg

Everyone needs someone and my sack is getting heavier.

I dont have a Dog in the JB race... but everyone should be well informed before accusing the same dude for new haps. Or you only sound ignorant in theprocess.

Astor replaced Gentry. Mark Smith .. Creative Director.

Get it right folks..but its good to see folks backin each other.. I really dont mind being doubted or otherwise.

I haven't lost sleep yet. Its good to know Im on Williams mind though.. quite Often I see.

What Revolution Lobot? When you guys put a dent into Jordans Bottom line.. I'll lead your charge.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

chejumpman.jpg

What Revolution Lobot?
William Rivera 3 wrote:

Consider this thread hi-jacked by yours truly, until a legitimate answer is given.

I can go 2 war with whoever I need 2 make sure proper change takes place. I chuckle

STOP BEING HOPEFUL & TAKE A STAND

I may be very much alone in my stand. But real recognize real.
If I have 2 (legally) hi-jack every vulnerable thread I will...
and a message 2 all the very very young teenage Jordan "Ambassador". You are being played.

I would like 2 express my thanks for the very select few that understand all post for the message I'm trying 2 deliver. I'm just a blogger like every other NTer.
I find it so upsetting that I don't have enough back up on this. I truly believe in my heart NT can fix this problem that the internet age caused. Time 2 grow up NikeTalk.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Originally Posted by Kicktionair

People always get killed quick when they try to bust revolution
lol
nvm

I'm still here. just started something in JB forum....
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Surely, you know I was being sarcastic, Rock.

Why is there always soooo much HATE on NT? I remember a time (long before I was a member), when I could come on here and get ALL the information I needed. Ifit wasn't on here, I would just come back and check another time. There were a few posts here and there where some newbies got made fun of for somesenseless posts, but that was it. All it takes is a little bit of patience, we already know we will find out about what comes out Long before it does, so willit kill you to wait a few more days for some more info? For those that hate the hint dropping, did it ever occur to you that some people may enjoy the thrillof not knowing EVERYTHING right away? It is exciting to get on here and find out new info, but if I new all of it at once, what would be the point of me comingto NT? I guess I said all this to say that having a bunch of posts doesn't make you a vet, especially if you are posting hateful nonsense every time. Somepeople need to grow up!

Yeah... He's back......but he's not alone. The McCoys aren't gonna like this.

nerd.gif

Nuff Said.
Congrats Rock
You are certifiably the biggest hypebeast on NT
If anyone else would have started this thread they would have been flammed hardcore, everyone would have been calling for it to be locked.

Back
Top Bottom